SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Below is Google translate from the original Danish article (from Feb 9, 2022). https://www.kristeligt-dagblad...den-paedofiles-droem

Artist: Statue of nursing man is the pedophile's dream

By Suste Bonnén, sculptor, photographer and author

Art does not necessarily have to be something. Art should not create debate, but art can create debate. Like chronicles, social entrepreneurship, front pages on Ekstra Bladet, and now a 3.5 meter high figure does too. The figure depicts a nursing man and is on display at the Gender Museum in Aarhus. The debate is seen in the lively commentary tracks in the newspapers and on my own profile on Facebook, where I had refrained from visualizing a pedophilia dream.

Of course, pedophilia is not a term anyone wants to be associated with. Although it is estimated that 70-120,000 people in Denmark have pedophile tendencies, we would prefer to close our eyes to the fact that this one-way expression of love exists.

One can distance yourself from the disease or include the patients with understanding, but to rename the sexual acts as it is in my eyes, when an adult man lets an innocent child suck on his nipple and calls the deed an expression of ” presence, tenderness and care for the new life, ” is a dangerous rewriting of reality.

Because isn't Agape the Pedophile's dream? An adult naked man who enjoys putting a toddler up to his nipple for licking it is for me to see a pictorialization of, what pedophiles dream of.

It is not wrong to have pedophile dreams, and it is not wrong to channel the fantasies into works, yet it feels almost criminal on the tongue just to mention the word, who signed up for me when I saw the figure.

Because isn't that exactly what the executive pedophiles say when they feel they are showing love by entering into intimate relationships with the chosen little ones they come close to?

When Aske Kreilgaard explains that the figure is called Agape because it is Greek for love, then I tip my ears and dare to eye. Of course, the figure expresses a pedophile act towards a toddler by letting it lick on the man's nipple.

The nipple is the jumping off point. In both women and men it is an erogenous zone. For me, breastfeeding was an extremely intimate, but also both painful, meaningful and sometimes lustful act that made my uterus contract, as nature has so wisely decorated it. At the same time, the children were nourished in the most natural way. It was a great satisfaction to a mother, but an experience that men will never have.

The small difference between man and woman also appears here. The mother satisfies the child's needs, but the man only satisfies his own. I do not see playing with the gender roles that many others see. I see an exploitation of the toddler, and a man's play with his own satisfaction. That is why I find it disturbing that both gender and audience today welcome the message: The grown man can do whatever he wants with a toddler when we just call it Agape.

The statue of this fully bearded fully naked man is now standing outside Denmark’s Former Women’s Museum, which was renamed "Gender Museum" in 2021.. Roll Eyes https://reduxx.info/denmark-st...m-prompts-criticism/

Q

Posts: 26500 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Fact: child starves

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Fucking sick.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine what future generations will think of us if statues like the above are all that is left to learn of us. Sheesh.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Complete with a 'Douche Knot'...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8957 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Can someone take that photo above and photoshop Dwight Schrute over top on one side saying, "False."

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...have pedophile tendencies

What?!?
Are there degrees or, variations...

Posts: 14694 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://nationalfile.com/video...attack-on-democracy/

Riot police descend on Montana Capitol as left-wing protesters shut down proceedings: reports

https://nypost.com/2023/04/25/...srupted-proceedings/

Posts: 12743 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ You really can't discuss anything with them, as they become unhinged and there is no middle ground. The dems rally around this type of sinful behavior.

Posts: 6910 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
The dems rally around this type of sinful behavior.

Because, for now, it only happens to R, and it benefits them (D)....

Posts: 23590 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Riot police descend on Montana Capitol as left-wing protesters shut down proceedings

Transurrection?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Or a saddle horn …

Posts: 28009 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Or a saddle horn …

Jimmy Carr - "With all these women shaving their business, and hipsters growing beards, it all equals the same amount of hair...just on different c**nts."

Big Grin

Posts: 10761 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine the disaster this country would be if both sides of every issue acted like 5 year olds throwing a tantrum.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, soo, soooooo many questions right now.

"Zephyr, a bisexual and the first transgender lawmaker in Montana legislature history, drew criticism Tuesday after telling Republicans during a House floor debate on amendments to Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors, that they have “blood on your hands,” a notion the lawmaker hopes will be present in their prayers"

My first question is: HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET THERE?!?!
Did it get appointed to that position?
Did it get voted in?

In Montana...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Did it get voted in?

In Montana...

It represents Missoula, which is one of the blue bastions in the state, pretty much a single-interest representative. Univ of Montana is located there and has a 'lively' art and music scene spurred-on by hipsters and the 'non-traditionalists' that have flocked there from all around the state. Bozeman is in a similar situation.

Posts: 14694 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Did it get voted in?

In Montana...

It represents Missoula, which is one of the blue bastions in the state, pretty much a single-interest representative. Univ of Montana is located there and has a 'lively' art and music scene spurred-on by hipsters and the 'non-traditionalists' that have flocked there from all around the state. Bozeman is in a similar situation.
Missoula has always been a commie stronghold. The Bozeman "transition" is a relatively new phenomenon. When I went to school down there, Bozeman was still a small ranching town and conservative as could be. Nowadays? Not so much. All of the transplants have ruined it.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Biology is grounded science. Once again the left proves that although they shriek about “following the science” for things they support, they are actually the DENIERS (that word they like to heave around) when you get right down to it. Imagine telling America back in the 50’s that you could be whatever you “identify” as. People from both parties would tell you you’re insane.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yet another example of "How DARE you have a different opinion and how DARE you hold up signs and protest".

I specifically liked the fact that the drag queens had to be protected from two middle aged women in street clothing and two men in dress clothing holding signs by a dozen counter protestors dressed in black with masks, and some with tactical vests and helmets using sticks, pepper spray and wait for it.... umbrellas.

343 - Never Forget

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Riot police descend on Montana Capitol as left-wing protesters shut down proceedings

Transurrection?

He he, that's funny right there.....

Posts: 23590 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post