SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More LGBTQ insanity.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More LGBTQ insanity. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well if I was undecided on whether to extend my enlistment this would have nailed the coffin shut.

Garbage like this is why our military forces are screwed up/over/around.

This is also why enlistments are down and people are only doing one hitch..

The problem is, these people are untouchable..
They can be the biggest crapbags and no one can touch them. If one of the unicorns are assigned to an infantry,scout, artillery squad and it fails. Guess what it is the other 11 peoples fault.

So, I can see what I will be doing next drill week at drill. Listening to more power point bullshit regarding mentally f**Ked up people.

I get dinged for my hearing but these individuals are truly screwed up but that is fine..

BS>>>>

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And then these geniuses in the Army cannot understand why enlistment rates are plummeting and they are falling way short of their numbers.

It’s a real head scratcher, isn’t it? Roll Eyes

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Last I read the Army was only at about 40% of their recruitment goal for this year with only a few months left. This BS should do wonders to drive recruitment down even more. At this point you really need to ask yourself if this was the goal all along. Seems like fully destroying the armed forces is a primary goal for the current crop of morons running this country.

Yeah... that's what I read too.
They aren't stupid enough to not understand what they are doing to weaken the military.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at the date on the article you posted -- JUly 5, 2017 - it's 5 years old. Looks like this is nothing new. I don't know what the current status is, perhaps someone else does?? I find it hard to believe that Trump / Mattis would have allowed this to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
New Army Training Tells Female Soldiers To ‘Accept’ Naked Men In Their Showers

https://thefederalist.com/2017...t-naked-men-showers/

On June 30, hours before the policy took effect, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis postponed the opening of military enlistments to transgender people for an additional six months.

Posts: 617 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the latest update I can find from 2021.

https://www.army.mil/article/2...iers_to_serve_openly

WASHINGTON -- Transgender personnel and individuals with gender dysphoria who can meet the Army's standards for military service can now serve openly in their self-identified gender, according to a new policy approved this month by the Army secretary.

Army directive 2021-22 changes the service’s retention, separation, in-service transition, and medical care standards for transgender personnel and refines entry criteria for individuals with gender dysphoria, following Department of Defense guidance, said Maj. Gen. Douglas F. Stitt, military personnel management director.

"People are the strength of our Army," Stitt said Tuesday. "Our ability to assess and retain qualified personnel provides a more diverse and stronger Army, enhancing readiness.”

A Soldier's gender identity will no longer be a basis for involuntary separation or military discharge, denied reenlistment or continuation of service, or subjected to adverse action or mistreatment, the policy states.

The updated policy will apply to all active-duty, National Guard and Reserve Soldiers, U.S. Military Academy cadets, and contracted Reserve Officer Training Corps cadets. Military medical providers will provide medically necessary care for transgender Soldiers following guidelines by the assistant secretary of defense for health affairs and the Army surgeon general, Stitt said.

"Every Soldier is different," Stitt said. "When a military medical provider gives diagnosis of gender dysphoria, that Soldier will need to sit down with their chain of command and medical provider to determine what is medically necessary for an effective transition."

Commanders should approach a Soldier's gender transition in the same way they approach any Soldier receiving any other necessary medical treatment, the policy reads. Leaders must also do their part to minimize the impact on mission readiness, all while balancing the Army's needs with the desires of the transitioning individual.

Once a Soldier is stable in their self-identified gender, they can then request to change their gender marker in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System, or DEERS. Once the change is complete, all policies and standards for that given gender will then apply, the policy reads.

Individuals will then be expected to meet all uniform, grooming, body composition, physical readiness, and drug-testing standards. Similarly, a Soldier's identified gender in DEERS will permit them to access gender-specific facilities, such as bathrooms and showers.

Recruitment

Transgender personnel and individuals with gender dysphoria must meet all applicable medical accession standards to gain entry into the Army, the policy reads.

Before the updated Army guidelines, individuals with gender dysphoria were presumptively disqualified unless stable for 36 months and willing and able to serve in their biological sex, Stitt said. Under the new guidance, this duration to meet standards is now 18 months of stability and the person can serve in their self-identified gender.

"This gives the Army a bigger applicant pool to consider," Stitt said.

Applicants must present documents to validate their self-identified gender, such as a birth certificate, U.S. passport, or a certified copy of a court order reflecting one's self identified gender, the policy states.

If an individual cannot meet a medical criterion, they can request a waiver for evaluation under DOD and Army policies. The standard for approval will be determined individually and must be in the Army's best interests after a thorough review of the individual's potential.

Equal opportunity

The Army must continue to operate in an environment free from harassment and unlawful discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, and sexual orientation, Stitt said. Training on the new policy will be necessary to ensure proper integration throughout the force.

Over the next year, the service will launch a three-tiered training model, starting with the Judge Advocate General, Medical and Chaplain Corps, and Inspector General personnel, Stitt added.

The second tier will follow shortly after and provide education to leaders and supervisors, followed by unit-level training during the third tier.

All training on the updated policy must be completed no later than June 25, 2022, Stitt said. The Army will then have until September 2022 to adjust existing instruction blocks to train personnel on gender dysphoria and any changes to DOD and Army transgender policies.

"Department of Defense policy allows transgender personnel to serve openly,” Stitt said. "Now we have the Army policy to support it."

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"DEER Penthouse, ...

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Women aren't the only people who can become pregnant?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merriam Webster Redefines “Female” to Include Men Who Say They Are Female

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-include-men-female/

The iconic Merriam-Webster Dictionary is mainstreaming transgender ideology by amending its definition of “female” to include “having a gender identity that is the opposite of male.”

The Merriam-Webster definition entry also says groups of females are “made up of usually adult members of the female sex: consisting of females” [Emphasis added].

The definition of “woman” in the dictionary appears to remain the same: “an adult female person.”

The dictionary also has a separate entry for “gender identity”: “a person’s internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female.”

The definition of “woman” has been a hot-button political issue, including in recent Congressional hearings, the Washington Times reported:

During a Senate committee hearing on abortion policy last week, University of California Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges had a sharp exchange with Sen. Josh Hawley, Missouri Republican, over her use of the phrase “people with the capacity for pregnancy.”

When Mr. Hawley asked Ms. Bridges if she was referring to women, Ms. Bridges said that some women can’t get pregnant, just as there are some transgender men and nonbinary people who can get pregnant.

Today’s dictionary evolved from the iconic A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language, published by Daniel Webster in 1806 — “the first truly American dictionary.”

The dictionary’s website describes Webster’s goal:

Born in West Hartford, Connecticut in 1758, Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

The iconic Merriam-Webster Dictionary is mainstreaming transgender ideology by amending its definition of “female” to include “having a gender identity that is the opposite of male.”
I stopped using M-W for a reference for definitions long ago.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I may be destroyed in the blink of an eye like every other sinner, but I can't WAIT for God-almighty to return to this earth and release his WRATH on this world. With a VENGEANCE!!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:

The iconic Merriam-Webster Dictionary is mainstreaming transgender ideology by amending its definition of “female” to include “having a gender identity that is the opposite of male."

The Merriam-'Wokeonym' Definition... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
...and in other news: The Emperor has given notice that (he/him/his) new clothing will be worn before an audience of elite followers next week. Anyone daring to repeat the act of treason committed by the child during the last such showing will be dealt with in a similar fashion.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10260 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nope, my dickshunairy says: man has penis and woman has vagina.

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Merriam-Webster definition entry also says groups of females are “made up of usually adult members of the female sex: consisting of females” [Emphasis added].

The definition of “woman” in the dictionary appears to remain the same: “an adult female person.”

The dictionary also has a separate entry for “gender identity”: “a person’s internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female.”

The definition of “woman” has been a hot-button political issue, including in recent Congressional hearings, the Washington Times reported:

During a Senate committee hearing on abortion policy last week, University of California Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges had a sharp exchange with Sen. Josh Hawley, Missouri Republican, over her use of the phrase “people with the capacity for pregnancy.”

When Mr. Hawley asked Ms. Bridges if she was referring to women, Ms. Bridges said that some women can’t get pregnant, just as there are some transgender men and nonbinary people who can get pregnant.

Today’s dictionary evolved from the iconic A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language, published by Daniel Webster in 1806 — “the first truly American dictionary.”

The dictionary’s website describes Webster’s goal:

Born in West Hartford, Connecticut in 1758, Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.

I wonder when they'll change the definition of, "delusional"?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I noticed the definition of fascism has been perverted too. Now the definition is far from what fascism is.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UK Man Placed In Handcuffs For Sharing A Meme On Twitter

Darren Brady was arrested for retweeting a meme comparing the authoritarian tendencies of the Pride movement to Nazism

https://nationalfile.com/uk-ma...g-a-meme-on-twitter/

Free speech continues to be under assault across the western world. The latest example involves the arrest of a man in the United Kingdom for the heinous crime of retweeting a meme on Twitter. Darren Brady, a veteran of the British Army, was placed in handcuffs by police for retweeting a meme that shows a swastika made out of pride flags, meant to liken the nature of the LGBTQ movement to repressive and authoritarian Nazism. Brady’s arrest was captured on video.

https://twitter.com/TalkTV/sta...a-meme-on-twitter%2F

As police detained Brady, he asked why he was being arrested. The answer he got was that someone had been offended by his retweet. “Someone has been caused anxiety because of your social media post, that’s why you’ve been arrested”, an officer told Brady.

After Brady was detained, Harry Miller, an ex-cop, confronted police for arresting Brady. For this Miller was also arrested. Miller later told Daily Mail why he stepped in. “Hampshire Police showed a blatant disregard of the law. They approached Mr Brady and acted as summary judge, jury and executioner – but didn’t know what offence he’d actually committed. They said he was being arrested for causing anxiety, which is utterly ridiculous!”

British politician and activist Lawrence Fox boosted the story of the two men (Fox actually was with Miller when he was arrested), which brought backlash on the police responsible for the arrests. Even the head of the Hampshire Police Department, Donna Jones, released a statement condemning the actions of the officers, referencing that despite the issue with an increase in burglaries, officers felt it necessary to focus on someone sharing memes online.

Fox was also responsible for sharing the meme that got Brady in trouble with the law.

Jones’ statement according to order-order.com:

“When incidents on social media receive not one but two visits from police officers, but burglaries and non-domestic break-ins don’t always get a police response, something is wrong… As Police Commissioner, I am committed to ensuring Hampshire Constabulary serves the public as the majority of people would expect. It appears on this occasion this has not happened… In order to support this I will be writing to the College of Policing to make them aware of this incident and encourage greater clarification on the guidance in order to ensure that police forces can respond more appropriately in the future.”

Officers gave Brady the option to enroll in a “£80 education course to avoid being arrested and possibly charged with a criminal offence”, according to Daily Mail. Brady has not yet decided his next move. Currently, the 51-year old army vet continues to fight alongside Fox and Miller.

posted Hide Post

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well shit.

Why are they claiming that there are only two sexes? Where did all of the transqueers go?

When buttpox runs its course, what will they call each other then?

Where does it end?

Posts: 9404 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post