SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It's $5.65 in Vegas as an average

Posts: 7 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: June 14, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Yup. even at Costco, the prices are going up. It was $5.09 last time I filled up this past Saturday.

quote:
Originally posted by jazzman001:
It's $5.65 in Vegas as an average

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
The Chevron down the street is currently at $7.03 for 91 today.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Prices dropped ten cents at my local Chevron. It's a Christmas miracle!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Prices dropped ten cents at my local Chevron. It's a Christmas miracle!

I don't believe it.

My local Phillips 66 went up 4 cents today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Beats me. Yesterday, it was $6.99 and now it's $6.89 for regular.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I took my youngest son down to Jay’s Sporting Goods in Gaylord, MI today for his birthday. I only had a 1/4 tank of diesel, but passed by $5.90 in Onaway figuring it might be cheaper in Gaylord.

Most places off the I-75 exit in Gaylord were $6.00 except $5.89 at Sunoco and $5.77 at Family Fare, so I made a mental note to stop at Family Fare on the way back. An hour and a half later, Family Fare was $6.00, the bastards! At least Sunoco was still $5.89, but the pump shutoff at $175 and I had to scan my card a second time to fill the tank.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As we are traveling from Alaska to Virginia i will post prices...
All are 87 unless noted
Cordova AK 6.28
Whittier AK 6.13

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I topped off today at Shell, and it was
$5.25/gal.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Wow, our prices dropped one cent in the last day. So I can save .16 cents when I fill my Jeep up!

Think I’ll take everybody out to dinner!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
The price for 89 reg has been holding at $5.29 for around a week now.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Costco dropped gas 5 cents. It’s no much, but it’s a nice trend.

E10 Regular was $4.44, now 4.39. The E10 Premium was $4.74, now $4.69

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Saw my first > $6/gallon gas.

Premium, to be sure, but $6, that's going to kill our economy.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I got gas yesterday at Sams for 4.19

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
$4.60 at Costco yesterday morning.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Last week 4.75, this weekend 5.15

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Filled up at Costco, it was $5.19/regular.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a "deal" this morning, $4.91 at Sam's Club.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I filled up this past Sunday in Kentucky for a "deal" at $4.10 at a Circle K easy pay card.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post