SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021 Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
My condolences.
Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
RIP Titus.

My God bless all of you during your time of mourning.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry! My deepest condolences to you all.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine the sense of loss and injustice.

My condolences.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Today was my son’s birthday. I kept Titus and his family in my thoughts. I think when my time is passed I’d like very much to meet him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Finding this difficult just now to get passed page 3. I showed his picture to my friend of 81 years age this morning. My friend spends every morning reading obits in the local paper. I hope he fears death not as some dont stay too long. Very sorry for your loss. God be with you.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It breaks my heart to hear of your families loss. I will say a prayer for Titus, and a prayer for you and your family.

Time is fleeting in our world. So, don’t waste it on negative endeavors, but attack it with a loving heart. Anything else goes against the gift we have been given. He looks like he knew that already, you can see it in his smile and eyes.

God bless, and rest in peace Titus.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandson. I can’t imagine the range of emotion you must be experiencing. Prayers for all of your family for God’s comfort and strength. My youngest grandson just started walked and my second oldest just got her drivers learning permit - watch out!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Very sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss David. Prayers and condolences sent to your family and you.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. I cannot fathom the depths of your sorrow. My deepest condolences.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I just can't grasp the immensity of this. It's beyond unfair. It's impossible, yet real all at the same time.

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So tragic! I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. Our prayers are with all!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My chief role in life now is Grandpa. I couldn't stand losing either of the two wonderful little girls who are the twin suns my life revolves around.
I can imagine, but only with tears and pain, what it must be like for Titus' family.
My heart goes out to them and to you.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I've delayed posting in this thread because I just didn't know what to say. I still am at a loss for words, I just don't know what to say or can imagine how you and family are feeling.

May God Bless you all and provide comfort.

I used to work for a home health care pharmacy and we had a lot of children come on board with us. I was in Children's Hospital on a regular basis, and that would just break your heart. It's just awful to meet terribly ill children, and their parents and family, and get just a few moments glimpse into what they might be going through.

My prayers to you, and your family.

Posts: 11813 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine the hurt. I'm so glad he knew your love and the love of family. peace be with you.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
We recently lost a dear man in our lives, a WW II veteran and aviator.. and a mentor to myself and one of my oldest and dearest friends, since we were kids. I was on the phone with my friend and was consoling him over our loss, and as deep and painful as it is, I reminded him that we were both blessed and lucky to have our friend, Charlie, in our lives, for as long as we did. He lived a long and full life, and made the most out of it, by touching the lives of others.

I mentioned your tragic loss of young Titus, and my friend was immediately shocked and saddened, and we agreed that we were both blessed.

Even though Titus is gone far too soon, in his few short years, he still touched your lives and you his life as well, and you are blessed.

I continue to keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

You will be reunited.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post