SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021 Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted
Titus passed away October 1st in the loving arms of his mother & father and their new spouses. His baby brother, grandparents, aunts & uncles, and many family friends were present for his last moments of life. He was dearly loved by all of those who were graced with his time here on earth.

I know many of you will express your sorrow, please do so, but also please share a feel good story about your family or friends, any of them. I need the uplifting to mend my broken heart so that I have the strength to support my child in her time of need.

I will forever miss the funny things Titus was always capable of. He recently came to the ranch to visit. When spending time at the ranch all are not only allowed, but encouraged to go #1 outside. One day the kids were playing and Titus ran to me and asked if he could go "potty". He asked if he had to go to the toilet inside, grandpa says "nope, go wherever you're comfortable". Off to the back of the guest RV he goes and I though nothing more of it till my daughter poked her head out the RV door and asked if I told Titus to go #2 outside. Well.....No, not exactly. I told him he could go "potty" outside. I just assumed that meant #1. Sure enough learned me a lesson that day about the difference between #1, #2 and Potty.

I'm going to miss him so very much.

Love and hug your kids, grandkids, wives & husbands, brothers & sisters and those who mean so dearly much to you. Always.

~Grandpa David~

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences on your family's loss. Frown

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
This really chokes me up. I was really pulling for this kid. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
My heart is breaking for you, my brother. May Titus rest in peace and may God grant consolation to you and your family.

My oldest grandson is 8. Even though he's a city kid, he's decided he wants to be a farmer with a "million acres" in So. Dakota. He told me he needs a big farmhouse because he and his wife are going to have lots of kids; plus, he is needs extra space so Grandma and Grandpa can come live with him "when you get old".

He even started his own garden this year. Last week he showed off some of his harvest.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6401 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry - deepest condolences. His life and story has touched many Forum members here.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don’t know what to say

Sorry doesn’t seem like quite enough.

I am very sad now.

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
May God comfort you and your family and open his arms to receive the little one.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Five years old. Damn, that is just not fair.

All I can say is that our suffering in this world tells me there must be something beyond it. For whatever it is worth to you and your family, I feel as if we are all infinite, in some way. I don't presume to have it figured out, but there must be something beyond this existence, with each of us returning to the source, which is everlasting.

Condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Man, I am so sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling. My little guy just walked in from his nap and got a huge hug from me.
Growing up on the farm we allow Gabe to pee outside. Thankfully we realized what was happening before the tee ball field got watered earlier this year during a game.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I am so painfully terribly sorry for your family's loss. There just are no words for such a sorrow. Frown

You and your family are in my prayers and in my thoughts and I can only hope that one day you will be able to smile through the tears and remember with fondness just how blessed you are for having him in your lives, even for such a short time. He is blessed to have you as family and you are blessed for having him. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Sigolicious:

I know many of you will express your sorrow, please do so, but also please share a feel good story about your family or friends, any of them. I need the uplifting to mend my broken heart so that I have the strength to support my child in her time of need.

So, in one way, Titus and I shared a small outdoor "nature" experience.

When I was about his age, my Dad took our family on camping trips. Dad explained to me that it was ok to go to the bathroom outdoors, but at this young age I was a bit uncertain and uncomfortable about it... BUT, once I got into the woods and learned how easy and fun it was, I quickly learned to enjoy "watering" any tree or shrub I had the opportunity to squirt.

In fact, I had so much fun peeing in the woods that when we got back home I started heading to my Dad's tiny open-air shed that we stored garden tools in and started peeing in that whenever I was playing outside and the "urge" hit...I mean, afterall, if I was playing outdoors or doing chores it saved a trip going inside.

After a week or so, I think my Dad figured out what I was doing and he had to explain to me that there was a proper time and place to pee "outside" and our garden shed was not the proper place. Wink

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. I can't even imagine the pain. Prayers for Peace and healing for you and your family.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
This is not right.

Please hug your loved ones on my behalf. And may God give your family comfort.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Damn.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You and your family are in our prayers

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences and such a heartbreaking loss for your family.
When my brother was about Titus' age, he would run out to the end of our driveway and then take off his pants for the passing traffic. The neighbors were aghast and my Mother was always in pursuit mode. My Father and I thought it was hilarious.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My condolences. I just don’t have the words…

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for the Wagner family's loss. Screen is all blurry right now. Just know that you will all be together again at some point in the future.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May you all be held and healed by God's love and comfort.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post