SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021 Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Mere words cannot convey My deepest sympathy for your loss. May His Memory be a Blessing.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
My heart hit the floor when I saw this, I’m so very sorry that Titus passed. I don’t have any words of comfort because there are non, I hope you guys somehow find peace. I’ll tell my angel daughter to find Titus in heaven, take him by the hand and give the little guy hugs and kisses.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
My heart hit the floor when I saw this, I’m so very sorry that Titus passed. I don’t have any words of comfort because there are non, I hope you guys somehow find peace. I’ll tell my angel daughter to find Titus in heaven, take him by the hand and give the little guy hugs and kisses.

Your angel daughter, and my angel son & grandson can have a nice get together waiting on us. I appreciate that they and we can comfort each other.

Thank you

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post