SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Titus Oliver Wagner 09/05/2016 - 10/01/2021 Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
A beautiful child. I'm sorry for your loss.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
There is no greater loss than the loss of a child.

Grandpa David, let me share a funny story about my grandson. As a joke, I started calling my grandson a Holy Terror. He just turned 3, so he really has no idea what a Holy Terror is. He's not, of course, although he is high energy.

So his mom was chastising him a couple of months ago. Normal "terrible twos" stuff. He got sad and asked his mom if he was a bad boy. His mom, being a good and loving mom, said of course not. He then gets a big smile and says back to her, "That's right! I'm a Holy Terror!"

Grandpa is having a good influence on his grandson!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking of you today, and how your grandson was doing. Very sorry to hear this David. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences to you and family, it hurt to read this

Posts: 453 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to all.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Words can’t describe how I feel for you and your family. God bless, prayers and hope there is some peace somewhere in this tragedy.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sad news. He was a brave little fighter. My heartfelt condolences.

My wife and I didn’t have kids, but were blessed with an ample supply of nieces and nephews. One little nephew, who had just recently learned to use the toilet, had taken a gronk and called for me to come “clean him up”. We were buddies, but our relationship hadn’t really been at that level.Wink

His mother hollered that she’d be right there to take care of him and he replied “no, Uncle Mark is strong enough”.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to read this, I was praying Titus would win this battle.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry to hear. May God grant you and your family peace and thank you so much for bringing Titus into our lives.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
So,many times I’ve had to say to one of the grandsons about doffing his clothing “keep that up and you’ll get on a list for at least 25 years!” Surprised he hasn’t repeated that statement.

My condolences to you and all that knew and loved him.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for this great loss. Rest In Peace Titus.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your lost, obviously, he was a great kid.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Titus and your entire family as you go through this difficult time.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
I can think of no greater tragedy than the loss of a pure young life. My sincere condolences to you, your daughter and your entire family. You all will be in my prayers.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers up with Titus, he’s home, not suffering anymore. We all hurt with you.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom what your family is going through Frown You have my condolences.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Very sad news. Condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP little man. I am very sorry for your loss. May our prayers go w/ you.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine how it is to be blessed to tremendously with children or grandchildren like Titus and then to miss that blessing. I can only imagine with my own girls and I’m glad to only imagine. We’ve followed Titus through your posts and we pray for your family.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post