SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
AIM FOR THE BIRD!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
What is going through this cat's head?

Pre-flight check....

Tires...check.

Prop...check.

Cat...check!

Posts: 9310 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Battle Armor for your Cat!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1...598/cat-battle-armor

$500.00

100% wearable, flexible, and comfortable, the Cat Battle Armor is a for-reals armor harness for your kitty. Completely hand-made from durable veg-tan leather, this is no mere costume piece. Your cat will become an unstoppable force for slaughter in this fully articulated suit, shielding him/her from foes while allowing unimpeded movement across the battlefield or living room floor. The imposing torso section features several riveted, articulated plates and a terrifying rack of dorsal spines. Your cat's hindquarters are sheathed beneath exquisitely arrayed overlapping scales stitched to a soft leather backing, adorned with nickel silver dome rivets. Midnight black scales and plates are finished with a glossy protective coat and seamlessly join together like the petals of a deadly flower. Adjustable at the collar with elastic and two nickel silver buckles, and at the belly with grommeted corset-style lacing for a secure, comfortable fit.

Available as shown, or with optional d-ring attachment at the torso for use with a leash (leash not included) as a harness.

Please inquire about additional colors or design specifics. Our model Selani, shown in these pictures, weighs 9 lbs... armor will adjust to fit most adult cats.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
^^^Does it come with armor for you to wear while trying to get put it on your cat?

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Mines hard enough to just get him in a cage to go to the vet let alone that armored gear!^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Laser eyes in cats

Link for Iphone folks: https://youtu.be/Vnmxg4h_Mio

And a video of a strange aquatic cat species

Link for Iphone folks: https://youtu.be/a-vbFA-s1vs

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Laser eyes in cats

Link for Iphone folks: https://youtu.be/Vnmxg4h_Mio

"Where are the kids? They're out in the back."

That made me laugh. Big Grin

Posts: 4162 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^^^Mines hard enough to just get him in a cage to go to the vet let alone that armored gear!^^^^^

Needs more protection of the jugulars.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5679 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Link for Iphone folks: https://youtu.be/a7k112vDJgk

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Cutest copy cat ever.

Posts: 2695 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
Cutest copy cat ever.

Yep, even the skulls are smiling. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Mary walking the walls:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
That cat with armor was the best thing ive seen in a month. Lol.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Aston is in the ER tonight. Prayers please from anyone awake. It's been a long, expensive weekend and he seems to have taken negatively to his insulin since being diagnosed diabetic. I'll know more tomorrow but any well wishes would be much appreciated.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this.
Will do.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
In the car on the way (picture taken to send to my SO, who was away with family)

and one when we said "see you tomorrow" to him, before leaving for the night.

My mom came with me as a show of support since Heidi was away, I thought out loud while walking in with him in his carrier that it blows my mind how anyone can just dump their pets at shelters or pounds. I had such a hard time walking him in knowing I'd be back for him this week... That anyone can march a healthy (or sick for that matter) pet into a shelter to surrender just blows my mind. I have not signed leases on apartments because of their pet policies, the excuses I read just make me so sad and lose a little more faith in humanity every day.

::edit::

Sorry to be a downer on an otherwise happy thread!

::double edit::

When I was jamming Aston in the carrier, binx was trying to force himself in, too. He couldn't come Obviously, but since we got back he's been camped out by the front door wailing and waiting for his brother. Since we've moved in he's been the self appointed regulator of the house, keeping an eye on everyone and making sure we were all safe. He was just sitting there by the door, crying for hours so I made him a "binx-hide" to sit in and wait for Aston to come back.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope Aston gets fixed up and returns home soon to Binx. It is sad to think of Binx crying for his friend.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Hope Aston is back home safe and healthy soon!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 11003 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
...he seems to have taken negatively to his insulin...

There are I think three different types of insulin used for cats, each for a different type of diabetes, so ask your Vet of that may be the problem. I went through this about 10 years ago, and managed to keep my cat going for about 5 more years, to age 16-3/4.

Here's Miki:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Here is king Conan enjoying a book...

...a nice soak in the "tub"...

...and lounging in his favorite window.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post