SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:
New additions to the household

Gracie

Minnie

Nice looking pair. Rescues?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:

Chauncey is not happy with his summer haircut.

He just had an ultrasound performed and it looks like his small cell lymphoma is in remission.
Smile

Awww. He needs Soft Kitty sung to him with his belly rubbed. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13124 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^ He would get a zerbert right there if he were mine, and I would likely get another one of these:

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I hope that leopard survives.

I've got a soft spot for the big kitties.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Nice looking pair. Rescues?

Yep, all mine are from a rescue group.

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

He did not. There other guys there with long guns. Frown

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

He did not. There other guys there with long guns. Frown

hopefully he at least killed the dickhead messing with him.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Keeping with the theme --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Keeping with the theme --

The Running Man meets The Parkour Leopard Razz

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2050 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Very cool! A fat fly was headed toward my cat at an altitude of about 5 feet above the floor. She jumped up, swatted the fly, landed and crushed it in the blink of an eye.
All cats are athletes!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16410 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Whut?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15539 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The image above reminded me of a past kitty I had and managed to dig up a photo I snapped from with my iPhone. I had him almost 29yrs ago with my first wife, his name was Skunk, RIP my little buddy..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stu1000rr
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Looks like someone twisted him in half Razz

Posts: 265 | Location: Southwest Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
The image above reminded me of a past kitty I had and managed to dig up a photo I snapped from with my iPhone. I had him almost 29yrs ago with my first wife, his name was Skunk, RIP my little buddy..

Skunk is striking a "Binx pose".... Before a "binx pose" was actually called a "Binx pose"

I snapped this 15 minutes ago.. I was STARVING and found a slice of pizza in the fridge.. Aston was demanding I share. Unfortunately he isn't allowed people food anymore. He hasn't been feeling well, I took him for tests and bloodwork Monday and they are thinking he may be diabetuc Frown Please keep him in your prayers Will.. I'm convinced you played an integral role in Binx's recovery Smile

anyways.. Back to Aston and "his" pizza.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Aston doesn't look like he feels bad, he looks like he is hungry. Smile

Monterrey isn't doing so hot either, she's going on 16, I can see she is losing some muscle mass in her hips, isn't always steady, and is nowhere near as active as she once was. Sometimes when I pick her up she is uncomfortable, probably arthritis.

I just hope when her time comes it isn't as hard on her as it was on Ashton, I really think that cat was fighting to stay with me, even though she was horribly sick.

Prayers for Aston.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Aston doesn't look like he feels bad, he looks like he is hungry. Smile

Monterrey isn't doing so hot either, she's going on 16, I can see she is losing some muscle mass in her hips, isn't always steady, and is nowhere near as active as she once was. Sometimes when I pick her up she is uncomfortable, probably arthritis.

I just hope when her time comes it isn't as hard on her as it was on Ashton, I really think that cat was fighting to stay with me, even though she was horribly sick.

Prayers for Aston.

Thank you, he's only 4 and I'm hoping we can work through it. He lost 4lbs over the past two weeks so something's way off. Ill do everything in my power to make sure he gets better though, that's a fact even if I have to sell a kidney of mine or something haha. I will say a prayer for Monterrey as well, although we had a cat that just passed away at 25. He was acting (for the past 8-10 years) like you're describing Monterreys behavior and just kept on going! So don't lose hope.

├┼┼╕
246R

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Both Aston and Monterrey added to my prayers. It's difficult when they're not feeling their usual selves and you can't home diagnose something simple that can be corrected by a change in diet or OTC meds.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
As long as she is monetering her food bowl levels like an accountant hopped up on meth I won't worry too much.

I swear she keeps an accurate running kibble total on those two bowls.

Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
cmr076- It's feline diabetes is very manageable with the right food and possibly insulin. My roommate's cat has been diabetic for almost three years, and she's round about 16 or 17. At Aston's young age, remission may even be possible. Just a warning, the food is quite expensive, almost $60 for a ten pound bag of dry and $50 for a case of wet cat food, but the dry lasts awhile. The insulin is pretty spendy too at $50 a vial, but it goes a long way. All well worth it to keep one of the sweetest kitties one the planet going.

Good luck and prayers for your little friend.

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post