SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9310 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I tried to take a watch with protection photo, but someone couldn't stand not being the center of attention :

[Hedley Lamarr]Kiiinkyyy.[/Hedley Lamarr]

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
http://youtu.be/kdmd5fenroU

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIDhz-_eg

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3066 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIDhz-_eg

There'll be a wet furball on that guy's pillow tonight!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, Orange Tabbies are pretty mellow. I think he was thinking, "Hey, he feeds me, cleans my litterpan, pets me, I get to curl up on his lap whenever I want to, and this is all I have to do? Cool!"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Actually, Orange Tabbies are pretty mellow. I think he was thinking, "Hey, he feeds me, cleans my litterpan, pets me, I get to curl up on his lap whenever I want to, and this is all I have to do? Cool!"

Orange tabbies are cool. They seem to have almost dog-like qualities.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried to take a watch with protection photo, but someone couldn't stand not being the center of attention :

Don't you just love the first day of fall?

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Boom! A half million plus views. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Good catch, Ripley!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Boom! A half million plus views. Smile

That is crazy. Cheers, Milliron!

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
quote:

Beautiful Kitty, is he/she a Maine Coon?

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Kitty killing time?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"No, Iz not bread"

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I would like to dedicate this one to Brecaidra.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheelman668:
Beautiful Kitty, is he/she a Maine Coon?

Nope, she's a mutt. Her Sister looks Calico so I suspect their Mom was sluttin' it up at my coworker's hobby farm. Together, they are the most spoiled barn cats ever - traveled internationally (ok, unwillingly driven in a pickup thru Canada when we moved to AK), indoor cats, eat premium cat food, flown in an airplane (ok, unwillingly drugged, put in cat carrier, and flew to SoCal when we moved there), and never worked a day in their lives.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23712 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatertodd:
Nope, she's a mutt. Her Sister looks Calico so I suspect their Mom was sluttin' it up at my coworker's hobby farm. Together, they are the most spoiled barn cats ever - traveled internationally (ok, unwillingly driven in a pickup thru Canada when we moved to AK), indoor cats, eat premium cat food, flown in an airplane (ok, unwillingly drugged, put in cat carrier, and flew to SoCal when we moved there), and never worked a day in their lives.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but those aren't barn cats... Wink

Posts: 124 | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My daughter just sent me this, I thought it worthy of the thread. Caption if you please

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post

Never feed them after midnight or get them wet!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4659 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
The one on the bottom looks like he's sizing up the human for his next meal. Big Grin

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post