SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
Skunk is striking a "Binx pose".... Before a "binx pose" was actually called a "Binx pose"

I snapped this 15 minutes ago.. I was STARVING and found a slice of pizza in the fridge.. Aston was demanding I share. Unfortunately he isn't allowed people food anymore. He hasn't been feeling well, I took him for tests and bloodwork Monday and they are thinking he may be diabetuc Frown Please keep him in your prayers Will.. I'm convinced you played an integral role in Binx's recovery Smile

My Friskie was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago. Two insulin shots a day keeps him fine.

Feline diabetes is bad, but it is treatable and cats properly treated can live quite content lives.

Friskie is 16 now. He gets insulin, Pepsid AC for acid reflux and joint lubricant. He's content.

Posts: 6715 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheelman668:
cmr076- It's feline diabetes is very manageable with the right food and possibly insulin. My roommate's cat has been diabetic for almost three years, and she's round about 16 or 17. At Aston's young age, remission may even be possible. Just a warning, the food is quite expensive, almost $60 for a ten pound bag of dry and $50 for a case of wet cat food, but the dry lasts awhile. The insulin is pretty spendy too at $50 a vial, but it goes a long way. All well worth it to keep one of the sweetest kitties one the planet going.

Good luck and prayers for your little friend.

Ooops! wheelman668 is right. I forgot about the food.

Posts: 6715 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

The second picture is just the cat giving you the high 5, err um high 4.

Posts: 4162 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I'll see your one leg, and raise you one!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stu1000rr:
^^^^^^^
Looks like someone twisted him in half Razz

Hell, you have to twist a kitty at least all the way around before you break him. Stretchy little suckers.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53254 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheelman668:
cmr076- It's feline diabetes is very manageable with the right food and possibly insulin. My roommate's cat has been diabetic for almost three years, and she's round about 16 or 17. At Aston's young age, remission may even be possible. Just a warning, the food is quite expensive, almost $60 for a ten pound bag of dry and $50 for a case of wet cat food, but the dry lasts awhile. The insulin is pretty spendy too at $50 a vial, but it goes a long way. All well worth it to keep one of the sweetest kitties one the planet going.

Good luck and prayers for your little friend.

Hell, I'm already spending a fortune on prescription food for Binx since his sick episode. I can't imagine it will get much worse. I've had a diabetic cat in the past (I was younger but had to do the shots sometimes) and ours lived for years, you could always tell he didnt feel perfect though.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4806 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All that and a
bag of dicks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 207 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5928 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Ain't that the truth!

Although, the TatorTodd family cat has mastered the multi-surface puke which requires multiple cleaning products. For example, puke on the edge of the area rug and I have to clean the wood floor and area rug with different cleaning products.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23713 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cat videos can give you energy and a positive attitude study says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...f=world&ir=WorldPost

Posts: 587 | Location: Dover, NH | Registered: February 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walterwhiting:
Cat videos can give you energy and a positive attitude study says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...f=world&ir=WorldPost

What about cat gifs ? do we get "slightly" positive vibes from a gif ?

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Yep.

Get yer "Cat Good Vibe Generator" and recharge!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Yep.

Get yer "Cat Good Vibe Generator" and recharge!

If you have an endless supply of live cats leaving Schrödinger's box, is there also an endless supply of live cats in the box?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post