SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
When my dogs were still with me I had a girlfriend that moved in with three cats. My very good natured Setter would sometimes very quietly slip up on an unsuspecting cat taking a deep snooze on the couch. He'd slowly lift his big red paw and drop it on the cat startling him out of a deep sleep, needless to say..."it was on" With the cat in the lead, followed by my Setter and joining in at the back of the pack was my Retriever. It was one long blur of a freight train throughout the house, good natured of course, they just loved the chase!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Extraterrestial Feline Revenge...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^He, He, He!"^^^Reminds me of the recent commercial with the guy sinking in quicksand and he see's a cat and ask's him to go get help, and the cat just looks at him and wag's his tail. This cat above obviously would rather have you come and open the door all the way for him rather than walk thru the opening! Similarly, my cat would have you get up from what your doing and thinking that he doesn't see the opened door walk over to fully open it and then just when you get to the door he'll just slip over and go thru the opening just as you get there. I always laugh to myself when he suckers me into these situations! Clever little bastids..

Regards, Will G.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
We had an orange tabby who, when she wanted in, would knock on the front door (a single, loud knock). When you got there, she would be sitting facing away from the door and, when she turned around, a "what took you so long?" expression on her face.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:

The cat at 1:14 is genius. Excellent use of cover.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8285 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 573 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

"Pardon me boy, is that the cat that chewed the new shoe?"

Sorry about the crappy photo, he's difficult to catch in the act. He knows not to chew mama's sandals, but he just can't help himself.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
to follow up on the "cat on a leash" on occasion I load up Binx and Aston to go to my parents (big yard). I bought a harness for each of them. Initially they hate it and do the "flop over" move, but after a minute or two curiosity takes over

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Happy to see the Binx looking alert and on duty!

Regards, Will G.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Thanks Will! Those was taken last 4th of July, he is doing pretty well though all things considered though. He is laying next to me on the couch with Aston now though (they demand I put this damn pink blanket down for them)

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_kill

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

No question about it. I took a quick break to come back and find him interrupting my Sig forum reading. He's a quick study this one is..

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Thanks Will! Those was taken last 4th of July, he is doing pretty well though all things considered though. He is laying next to me on the couch with Aston now though (they demand I put this damn pink blanket down for them)

Dave, I never realized that Aston was that much bigger than the Binx, he's a big fella!

Regards, Will G.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:

Dave, I never realized that Aston was that much bigger than the Binx, he's a big fella!

25lb! Binx is 17 I think. They're both huge, and apparently neither are overweight! It's funny too because Aston was the runt and I could hold him in half the palm of my hand as a kitten.

├┼┼╕
246R

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yikes! FRISKY Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16551 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post