SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
bendable, until you start posting cats in here, don't poke fingers at others.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18099 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Y'know, I wonder what cats are like on bendable's planet?

Maybe it's like Alf, and cats are considered tasty delicacies.

Posts: 33151 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tiT7KlACM

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Maybe it's like Alf, and cats are considered tasty delicacies.

Cats taste great when lightly battered, fired, and topped with a generous helping of Sweet & Sour sauce.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tiT7KlACM

That video makes me feel better about the TatorTodd family's alpha female cat's behavior at the vet.

This story is a good example of her animosity toward the vet. She got an infection after having a tooth pulled, and I found her semi-conscious lying in her own vomit. I grabbed the carrier to take her to the vet, and she didn't even flinch (normally, if she gets wind of a vet trip there ends up being furniture moved and overturned). She didn't make a single noise in the ride in the truck either, and I was checking at stoplights to see if she was still alive. The vet tech puts us in an exam room, and she's still semi-conscious so I lift her out of the carrier and set her gently on the exam table. The vet walks in, and she lifts up her head and hisses. That's when I knew she'd be all right.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23712 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Oh, boy. My kids do stuff like that, they LOVE sliding on hardwood floors.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
quote:

It seems like your swiffer would get really heavy after a few more cats.

Posts: 1088 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1088 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post

Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post

Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lame:
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
quote:

It seems like your swiffer would get really heavy after a few more cats.

Small boys are even heavier. Wink

Anything moving across the floor, they hitch a ride. Put a blanket on the floor and pull it, and boys appear hanging onto or riding on the blanket. I'm going to have to try that with cats, as soon as I get some cats.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lame:

MAMA MEEEOW

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Halp

This one isn't funny. That cat's life is in very real danger. In Germany where the windows can be opened like this by leaning them inward thus creating that V opening, many cats and small dogs try to jump through. They get caught in and slide down into the V an get stuck. Every time they exhale they sink a little tighter in until they suffocate. Some members here might remember when my family lost our two cats in Germany. This exactly how it happened. One was on top of the other when we found them in the morning. The one on bottom was already dead and the one on top was too far gone and died at the Vet the next day. One of my worst memories was having to pull them out of there.

Sorry to be a bummer on such an otherwise very funny thread, but this one brought back some painful memories.

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
Cats keeping the wife warm, or the wife keeping the cats warm???

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3450 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Awesome group of furry buddies you have there, Steve.

Posts: 3541 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thermo Dynamics , its a two way street

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Symbiotic relationship Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lame
posted Hide Post