SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
This one needs reinforcements.

https://vine.co/v/e7QuPhwE31p

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Like you've never had to claw your way in before.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2180 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah, but usually all the claw marks are somewhere around the bra clasp.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Testing, testing....

Is this thing on????

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Czech , czech , czech ,Sibelius

( One, two ,three ,four)
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they called 'Gitche Gumee'
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy.

( Amateur night at the Catnip Lounge)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A Rough Memorial Day Weekend for this cat...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
^^^
And he's out. (Like).

Hope you are well Will. Smile

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANTIOCH, Ill. • Police say a man drowned in a northern Illinois lake while trying to save a cat.

Lake County officials say the death happened Sunday night on Loon Lake in Antioch. The Lake County Sheriff's office says the man was in a canoe with another man, a woman and the cat. Officials say the cat jumped into the water and the man went after the animal. Sheriff's officials say the canoeist's body was recovered early Monday.

Officials didn't immediately identify the man. The Illinois Department of Natural Resources is investigating.

Antioch is about 50 miles north of Chicago near the Wisconsin border.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cat was saved, according to the Chicago news station, who also quoted authorities as saying "Alcohol was involved."

My girlfriend and I think they meant the cat was drunk!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Cat knew

about canoe

Sat through

the purview

Some few

won't do

Not more than those two

With you a few do

Cats gone

Said shoo

No more of this poo

Who do the few mew

Now you know why cows moo.....

Blue blew through kazoo

Sue, too....

-Bobcat Dylan

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Hope you are well Will. Smile

Thank you Matthew, doing alright.

Sigmonkey, another masterpiece!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Daughter's new kitteh "Nitro" playing with Wiley. I'm amazed at how they regulate themselves, playing rough enough to have fun but backing off when one or the other gets a little carried away.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15539 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
A rule of life and something to remember: The cat on the bottom is the one winning. He has 4 sets of meathooks in play. The one on the top has 2 to hold him/her up and 2 in the game. If you're betting, always bet on the one with twice the slicing power.

Note: the rule doesn't apply to declawed cats.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Daughter's new kitteh "Nitro" playing with Wiley. I'm amazed at how they regulate themselves, playing rough enough to have fun but backing off when one or the other gets a little carried away.

That pup certainly did have good taste in picking his best buddy.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Kitty told me to buy a Glock.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Kitty told me to buy a Glock.

Your kitty is evil, Butch! Razz

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:

Meow man, a 60's Hippy Cat!

Regards, Will G.