SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Just chillin...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6904 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by macmuffy:
Is not 32 pages enough for this thread??

Mods, please close this thread.
How 'bout I cross-link this thread to all forum areas and pin the sumbitch to the top, and email you updates everytime somebody posts to it?

Because, quite frankly, I don't see what your problem is with one thread on this board, that you can avoid opening, since the content of it offends you so much. So, if you want it to be a genuine intrusion in your life so that you'll actually have something to complain about, I can accomodate you.

Other than that, you're SOL, because a lot of people are enjoying this thread.

Including me.

Any more requests?

Posts: 109256 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

How 'bout I cross-link this thread to all forum areas and pin the sumbitch to the top, and email you updates everytime somebody posts to it?

Because, quite frankly, I don't see what your problem is with one thread on this board, that you can avoid opening, since the content of it offends you so much. So, if you want it to be a genuine intrusion in your life so that you'll actually have something to complain about, I can accomodate you.

Including me.

Any more requests?

Cool

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
He should have been around for the Cliffy thread. That was actually epic. This ain't nothing.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8889 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mac -

The Smiley is your friend! Razz Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:...

I just love the "invisible" meme......

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Just when I think I've had enough with the cat pictures...

Somebody posts an awesome picture of a cat!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fowler
posted Hide Post
This could actually go in any number of threads active right now ...

------------------------------
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're wrong.

Posts: 7818 | Location: Mid-Coast Maine | Registered: December 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
I love this thread! Keep coming back for "mooaar". LOL

Posts: 1154 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Including me.

Any more requests?

Posts: 6402 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Maybe I am the only one , but I am taking McMuffy's post in the same vein as Millirons o.p. .

Milliron caught some static at first, too. That's why I posted my suggestion to use Smilies. I agree with you, hope he's trying to keep things going.

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Maybe I am the only one , but I am taking McMuffy's post in the same vein as Millirons o.p. .

Perhaps he had not seen enough and , ( like Milliron,) decided to instigate the posters , just a tiny bit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"That is nasty!! but so cat like. In our house one cat will puke and the next one comes along and eats it for breakfast."

More & more SIG's and a bunch of Smith & Wesson revolvers

Posts: 654 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spetsnaz2.0
posted Hide Post

Posts: 364 | Location: FL | Registered: April 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7660 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post
^^^ Sounds like a girl I dated once. Wink

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Hehehehe.....

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
I just love the "invisible" meme...

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post