SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It would be a major miracle if after 28+ pages there wasn't something to offend somebody.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of sdf
posted Hide Post
quote:
It looked like it all happened so fast they couldn't do much about it.

No. It's a long youtube video. The jackass parents sat there and laughed through the whole thing.

Posts: 7139 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
It would be a major miracle if after 28+ pages there wasn't something to offend somebody.

True...I forgot this is the internet...

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fowler
posted Hide Post
Whoever did the "cat mittens" is one sick SOB. I really feel sorry for that kitty.

------------------------------
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're wrong.

Posts: 7818 | Location: Mid-Coast Maine | Registered: December 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
More cats, or the hit goes out!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do I need to go through this thread and clean out all the bitching and counter-bitching and comments about the bitching?

Should we just close this thread, or what?

Do you need some of this?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Livin' the Dream
Picture of Mosttoyswins
posted Hide Post
NOOOOOOO! Don't lock it!

Everyone quit bitching!

My wife and I love this thread!

"Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity" - Fortune Cookie

Posts: 2548 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Until the bratty kids got in and messed up the thread, this is one of the best ever threads.

Please don't lock it. Instead, just ban all those bitching and moaning.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
ERMAHGERD!!! Warhammer 40K cat emperor?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!

- Bret

Posts: 2476 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sadlerbw:
ERMAHGERD!!! Warhammer 40K cat emperor?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!

- Bret

Beat me to it! All hail the God Cat Emperor! Death to the xenos...and dogs!

Oat

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 768 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5928 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost in the Woods
Picture of NHForester
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ Big Grin

Posts: 1475 | Location: Newfound Lake, NH | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post