SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Those were fantastic, Cliff; I think "Doom" is my favorite, but the spy is a close second. Big Grin

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47749 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gmilitano
posted Hide Post
I only have a couple to add...

and

"Sometimes I wonder if this world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Posts: 3936 | Location: Alabama | Registered: November 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 560 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Check out this catcam video story Linky. Cat eyes chickens, mice, opossum....

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More, more! I still have not seen enough cat pics.

Posts: 18017 | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10460 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Heck or a fight. Wonder what state that is or what those fearless black and gray birds are. Poor two toned cat had a hell of a time trying to fight with the birds screwing with him - and the birds seemed to want him and not blackie.... Eek Crows are agressive and big but I don't know of crows having gray like that... More slender than a crow. Almost grackle like in size but again the gray...???

Had a couple crows die in my neighborhood a couple years ago and called animal control to see about west nile virus as crows get it and nimrod city type animal control guys says "you are probably seeing grackles" Well, look, that's about like saying cows look like horses, they have four legs, or better moose look like horses. Goodness, we're all not idiots out here. But, anyway, what are those birds? and, ON WITH THE CATS!!!

God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
CAT SCIENTISTS OF THE 1960's

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
HA! Pretty good!

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Here's one I didn't see here...

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1243 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
This one's a classic...

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1243 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Max says to Bubba..."Stick your nose in there again I's bitin' it off!!

BTW...Bubba goes just over 25 lbs. Max at this point was just under 6 lbs.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
"Look into our eyes...it's time to eat...you will get us our food...now!

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dubya:
Heck or a fight. Wonder what state that is or what those fearless black and gray birds are.

Magpies.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34427 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mars.

BACK TO THE CATS Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dubya,

God Bless America

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post