SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Someone is spending WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on icanhas.cheezburger.com

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16122 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Someone is spending WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on icanhas.cheezburger.com

And the problem is ... ?

Posts: 28015 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28015 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0ppL.../s320/cat+onward.jpg

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^^
"Has anyone seen the new puppy?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Clearly, that cat has been declawed. Otherwise the guy's hand would be shreaded with blood everywhere.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Clearly, that cat has been declawed. Otherwise the guy's hand would be shreaded with blood everywhere.

Not necessarily. Some cats have learned not to use claws. Even upset as that cat was.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Winner, winner, chicken-flavored cat treat dinner!!!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

Not necessarily. Some cats have learned not to use claws. Even upset as that cat was.

this is true,

had a cat that was declawed, then years later we rescued a farm kitten, (had to bottle feed for a couple of weeks)

he rarely used his claws, guessing because he never got clawed in the massive catfights the 2 used to have

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Imagine the static electricity produced!

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
just chillin' watching the game...

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1924 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My favorite Kliban Cat

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Picture of Whiskey_Sauer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by macmuffy:
Is not 32 pages enough for this thread??

Mods, please close this thread.

Posts: 806 | Location: California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post