SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 470
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kritter:

Holy smokes!
That picture looks TOO much like a picture I took of ExMrs' last cat, right after eating. Wow.

[Vthoky wanders off to dig up old pics....]

God bless America.

Posts: 13541 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
The look on the kids face is just priceless.

"What the fuck did he just do to me"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
In before people start flipping the fuck out.

"The eyes, the claws, the death, the tormented cat, the terrible parents, duct tape that child immediately, irresponsible fucks, etc, etc, etc."

You mean like that?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12810 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I think this is the most entertaining thread ever. Big Grin

Posts: 1925 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
This might be the longest running non-stickied thread I have ever seen on SF. Coming up on nine months. Eek

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8813 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

In before people start flipping the fuck out.

LMAO every time I see that one. Obviously no claw. The look on the kids face is somewhere between WTF & Oh really? Big Grin

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

quote:
This might be the longest running non-stickied thread I have ever seen on SF. Coming up on nine months. Eek

678 posts, and over 100,000 views. Milliron, you've managed to kick off a classic. And it only took all of what, twelve seconds or so of typing?

They oughtta make it a sticky for that reason alone. Big Grin

Oh, and welcome to page 35!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wireman
posted Hide Post
saw an episode of family guy where mayor adam west was shooting cats at a pizza delivery guy using a bow or sling to launch em..pretty funny then he gives one cat a hrad time cause his name is paul LOL keep prowlin and growlin........cats pics break up the day

"The answers to all shooting problems lie inside of an empty ammo can."
"Just aim properly and shoot the fucking thing, the idiot on the target end will never know your'e a pussy"

Posts: 101 | Location: Nashville,TN USA | Registered: April 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

/rant off

quote:

678 posts, and over 100,000 views. Milliron, you've managed to kick off a classic. And it only took all of what, twelve seconds or so of typing?

What about this one? I don't recall if it was stickied anymore.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/5941074751/p/1

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5765 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:

/rant off

quote:

What about this one? I don't recall if it was stickied anymore.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/5941074751/p/1

Ah yes, Para's Glock thread. Nobody's going to top that.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8813 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Para's Glock thread was stickied for quite a while, unstickied just a few months ago.

Ergo, Kitties still rule! Boo-yah!!!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9195 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I believe Para's Glock thread was stickied for quite a while, unstickied just a few months ago.
Nope

Posts: 107867 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Nope

In that case, keep them kitties komin! 219 pages of Glock goodness to top. Not a problem! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9195 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNW:
Glocks and cats, thats alot of views.

Good trigger discipline, kitty.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As good once
as I ever was!
Picture of bald eagle
posted Hide Post
This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read. I check it every night for a laugh before bed.

Since the last couple of posts are pics of personal cats....I've just gotta post this pic one more time.

Hope it makes you laugh!

Apparently you don't know who I think I am!

Posts: 3101 | Location: Tillamook, Oregon..."The Home of Cheese, Trees, and Ocean Breeze" | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I had to add my girl Ashton who apparently is kin to TDC's cat.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald eagle:
This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read. I check it every night for a laugh before bed.

Since the last couple of posts are pics of personal cats....I've just gotta post this pic one more time.

Hope it makes you laugh!

Bill the cat!

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post