SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are taking a trip for a couple of weeks, so we have to board our kitties with the vet. Never left them for more than 4 days before, wife is spazzing out a little (I am too lol).

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
what's wrong with me? I can't seem to say no to cats.

My daughter and I have been watching this cat in the snow for a few days and we finally coaxed him inside today.

He seems friendly enough.

I can't either.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Caught in the act!

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
what's wrong with me? I can't seem to say no to cats.

My daughter and I have been watching this cat in the snow for a few days and we finally coaxed him inside today.

He seems friendly enough.

I can't either.

Nice looking little guy. He seems like a misplaced people cat, not a feral. Look at the way he's holding his tail.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ElKabong,

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't deserve
this CUT
posted Hide Post

"If somebody says there ought to be a law there probably ought not." - Penn Jillette

Posts: 5246 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

that bob cat would eat them for a snack

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

That'll learn you not to take off without flaps.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Djibouti turns one today but I think he has other things on his mind. We here wish you all a very merry Christmas. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Wow Ripley, he looks awesome. Is he a hybrid or just a really wild looking cat. Good looking fella either way.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Wow Ripley, he looks awesome. Is he a hybrid or just a really wild looking cat. Good looking fella either way.

DJ thanks you. Big Grin He's an Abyssinian.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
DJ thanks you. Big Grin He's an Abyssinian.
Recognized the breed and the geographic reference. Appropriate and cool!

I used a veterinarian that had an ruddy Abyssinian office cat named Cello. She was far too lithe for some catgut pun, but somehow it suited her.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by galuzil:

I haz a soft!!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post

Posts: 673 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post