SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Nope nor is it irony deficient.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Reposts for Christmas time!

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post

Too Much Christmas

Yep, he's passed out with his leg in the air.

Are you Comfy, Bob?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

Agnes doesn't like being on her back at all, she tries to flip herself over as quick as possible, but she doesn't like the heat even more. This is her attempt to stay cool over the summer. She was just too hot to give a damn about anything, I could even step over her, another thing that usually causes her to skitter.

"It's a trap" said in his best Admiral Akbar voice...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whiskey_Sauer
posted Hide Post
I rather enjoyed this:

Posts: 806 | Location: California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
Our cat, Tuna, loves his space heater! He lays in front of it all day long.

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Awww, He fell asleep doing his homework. Smile

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had 3 cats thought the Christmas tree was their jungle gym.

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
what's wrong with me? I can't seem to say no to cats.

My daughter and I have been watching this cat in the snow for a few days and we finally coaxed him inside today.

He seems friendly enough.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good for you, Chowser.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
what's wrong with me? I can't seem to say no to cats.

My daughter and I have been watching this cat in the snow for a few days and we finally coaxed him inside today.

He seems friendly enough.

Not a thing, good for you and your daughter!

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Good on you, Chowser. I'm sure he appreciates a little help. Have you signed over the house to him yet? That's next, you know....

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just took in a kitten to foster until the rescue agency can place her. Her "thing" today is running laps for 15 minutes at a time, then dropping exhausted for an hour, then starting over again. It's neat to watch. Thanks, CJ!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post