SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Keep politics out of this thread, please.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Animal Shelter Partners With Elderly Care Facility To Save Both Orphaned Kittens And Elders

http://www.boredpanda.com/reti..._campaign=BPFacebook

"When an animal shelter in Arizona needed extra help taking care of the newborn kittens, they made an unexpected decision and turned to a senior care facility for help. “To some, it may seem peculiar at first: Residents who are in need of around-the-clock care themselves, given the task to care for these young kittens,” says Catalina Springs Memory Care Executive Director Sharon Mercer. “But there are skills, emotions, and needs that do not just leave a person with Dementia or Alzheimer’s. The desire to give love and receive love remains.”"

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
From bygone days, Monty Python..."Confuse-A-Cat"...

Confusing cats has been my go-to strategy with the little boogers since I first saw this decades ago. Give it a try, don't be predictable, keep them on their toes. They'll respect you for it, as best they can. Razz
That video was hilarious! Thanks for posting.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
I was trying to get some work done on my laptop the other morning, but Elsa, my white Oriental had other ideas.

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ LOL, whenever I'm using my laptop for an extended period, the Fuzz will jump up on the bed next to my computer chair and give me the "eye" until I fold it up and he can jump into my lap and have a snooze Smile They're brilliant manipulators for a little affection on their terms! ^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
8 Things That Piss Off Your Cat...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Tpmejf2nDb4

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
This is the Fuzz with his motion detector paws on my computer chair while he snoozes. He's waiting for his chance to dive into my chair and claim it, should I get up to go to the kitchen or something Big Grin He's a very quick study, clever beast he is!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:

Another Riddle...

Regards, Will G.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
More cat pics please! Trump thread is killing cats on replies and is about to surpass cats in views!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9161 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Sissy, her normal position when I work from home

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Stirek, great pic of you and Sissy. My cat, Splash, was a lapcat for years until she discovered the top of my belly.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:
This is Sissy, her normal position when I work from home

Cat bearding, your doing it wrong!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
More cat pics please! Trump thread is killing cats on replies and is about to surpass cats in views!

So where's some Black or Grey?

Regards, Will G.

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Latest photo of my newest baby adopted back in January... Ella Bean. Getting in a little lap time with daddy while watching NetFlix.

Edit to add: She is another one of those "rescue cats" as we got her from the local pound last January 2nd after she was brought in during the holidays as a stray. It is NOT a "no kill" shelter, so not sure how long she would have had if we left her...

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Latest photo of my newest baby adopted back in January... Ella Bean. Getting in a little lap time with daddy while watching NetFlix.

Edit to add: She is another one of those "rescue cats" as we got her from the local pound last January 2nd after she was brought in during the holidays as a stray. It is NOT a "no kill" shelter, so not sure how long she would have had if we left her...

Rescue pets know they hit the lottery. They return the love.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post