SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 477
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Tom01
posted Hide Post
Here's my 5 year-old pal.

__________________________________________________________________________________
David Harsanyi responds to critics of war memorial for Navy Cross recipient Danny Dietz:
"When a dove can protect our children from religious fanatics who'd like to behead them, I'll visit the National Peace Dove Memorial. For now, I look forward to taking my kids to Littleton and explaining why guys like Danny Dietz deserve to be honored."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Larbax
posted Hide Post
Boots & Bandit:

Phil:

Boots, Bandit, Siarra:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Larbax,

Posts: 384 | Location: E. Hartford, CT | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Inky, my best friend. Found him as a stray kitten at a local bike trail in 1999. He loves chicken salad and sardines. Doesn't like to stay inside, but likes for me to sit on the front porch with him. I am always telling him to watch out for coyotes and stay out the road..

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4804 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

Merry Christmas Sig Forum and Cats of the World!

OneWheelDrive's picture just made my Christmas very special!!!!!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post

Exercise Cat

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 768 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoB the Palindrome:
Sorry, can't imbed.

http://www.wimp.com/catsowners/

No need for study. I could have told them that!

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by BoB the Palindrome:
Sorry, can't imbed.

http://www.wimp.com/catsowners/

No need for study. I could have told them that!

Yeah, they spent money on this?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 102 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Re: cflatt

Is it just me, or does that cat look like it's plotting revenge?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15499 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Aren't they all?

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianC:
quote:

Aren't they all?

That has been my experience. Smile

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15499 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That one is mostly dog (we think). A game of fetch, a belly rub and he has forgotten everything else. His sister on the other hand...she might be the first to pee in your boot. Actually she will just wait until 2AM and body check a door.

Posts: 102 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BrianC:
quote:

Aren't they all?

That has been my experience. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44463 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired Pilot and
Air Traffic Controller
Picture of Right2Carry
posted Hide Post
My Cat Pandy Likes traveling. He and his brothers and sisters have traveled from CA to NJ.

Better to want what you don't have than to have what you don't want.

Posts: 2460 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28650 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44463 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Kenshin doing his best Garfield impression.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8154 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post