SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226blackwater:
quote:
Originally posted by codemaster:...

I really hope that someone didn't get that little kitten drunk.

myotonia congenita

They "faint" or have seizure, muscle control problem.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VeteranDefense
posted Hide Post

VeteranDefense@gmail.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
VFW Post 3265
NRA Life Member

HK P2000, HK45C (NH), HK45C (DE), HK USPc 9mm, Glock 19 (AT)

Posts: 458 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: May 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Pope Nope?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Convicted felon and ex-Detroit mayor Kwame a River Kilpatrick at this week's hearing:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23314 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Allow me to interpret: "These are the things I ate today out in the yard. Tonight, as you sleep, I shall hack them up on your bed. This is my gift to you."

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It does my heart good to see you playing the straight man for change, Monkey. Razz

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LOLBURD Big Grin

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Allow me to interpret: "These are the things I ate today out in the yard. Tonight, as you sleep, I shall hack them up on your bed. This is my gift to you."

Big Grin I forgot how many pages this has grown too. It'll never be as huge as the Glock topic though.. Big Grin

Posts: 17921 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ok, I have to clean off my monitors now Smile

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post
quote:

HA!!!

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'll be damned. That's the hairiest octopus I've ever seen.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
{Lost cat ads}

What's sad is that there are people actually that stupid. You know...smart...but stupid.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16387 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
[IMG]Lost cat ad[/IMG]

That got me in trouble. My wife is reading a book where a woman's husband just died and she's in the winter of her despair while I'm sitting here giggling.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Shannon's LOST Cat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I am going to hell.

Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Check out David Thorne's "The Internet is a playground". You will laugh hard enough to hurt yourself!

Posts: 1605 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post