SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BillyBonesNY:
A pic for those on the fence.
Glock 21SF RTF2, complete with G20 upper and LoneWolf .40 S&W conversion barrel.

Both slides and conversion barrel shoot to point of aim and function flawlessly, great combination (IMHO).

Para is right, that is a sweet setup!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
What they ^^^ said.
Sweet.

Posts: 10026 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been using a Glock 19 as a test mule to test various 9mm major loads and various comps.

In this video I am testing a Carver 9mm Major comp with 130gr and 147gr 9mm Major loads using True Blue. The video consists over two videos shot at 600fps overlayed.

G19 9mm Major testing

HS6 works a bit better.

And as of yesterday I have now purchased two Glocks since the middle of November. I hope I don't get addicted to these things!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: staudacher,

Posts: 2177 | Location: Henderson, KY | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FireCapt_p229
posted Hide Post
The wife got me a new 4th gen Glock 27 for Christmas it's my second Glock and I love it!
it will be my new EDC. Thanks Baby

Wolfhounds 4/27th Infantry

Posts: 248 | Location: Rogers Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of doughnut
posted Hide Post
Put a red dot on a Glock! I sent my G23 off for some work and I've been experimenting with a RDS. So far so good.

Posts: 2244 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! The G21/20 combo shoots as good (if not better) than it looks.

It has to be the best value I ever had in a handgun.

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Had to sell all of my guns to help pay for school a while back but finally broke down and ordered a Gen 4 G19 today from Top Gun Supply. Can't wait to get it out to the range.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
I hope you're all happy! Look what you've done!

This is my first Glock, a Gen4 G19 I purchased from a fellow Sigforum member.

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGTMOE
posted Hide Post
Ain't this a Sig Forum........ Confused
I'm so confused.......will someone explain.....
no wait never mind........

Danger is real...Fear is a Choice....Semper Fi

Posts: 206 | Location: NC | Registered: May 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skeeter7
posted Hide Post
I did buy a Glock...then traded it for a Sig. I don't see me buying another one anytime soon.

Posts: 788 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Ok, drank another glass of the Para Glock Koolaid.
Picked up a G26 Gen4. Did the paperwork, walked out into the range, and poured 150 rds downrange.. no breakin period, no oil, no cleaning..... and no problems! Went bang every time, fed perfectly every shot, and hit point of aim perfecly.
Very impressed with this little gun. I may drop a ghost connector in it and do a .25cent polish job to smooth out the trigger a little, but what a nice little pistol.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skeeter7:
I did buy a Glock...then traded it for a Sig. I don't see me buying another one anytime soon.

HAMLET:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
A Glock will seek you out...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Czechvar,

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Last Sunday I bought Glock #5..... A Glock 17 Cutaway in the original box. I get to pick it up Saturday. Not shootable, but sure is cool!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
HAMLET:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
A Glock will seek you out...
A noble way to win one's CUT, with entertaining application of the Bard.

Choose your CUT

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

...Choose your CUT

Holy cow...Thank You!

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Czechvar!

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

...Choose your CUT

Holy cow...Thank You!

congrats!!!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
Ok, drank another glass of the Para Glock Koolaid.
Picked up a G26 Gen4. Did the paperwork, walked out into the range, and poured 150 rds downrange.. no breakin period, no oil, no cleaning..... and no problems! Went bang every time, fed perfectly every shot, and hit point of aim perfecly.
Very impressed with this little gun. I may drop a ghost connector in it and do a .25cent polish job to smooth out the trigger a little, but what a nice little pistol.

Get yourself a PG-39 Plus 2 mag floorsplate, or maybe a GAP floor plate, and you'll be good to go. In addition, I have a CT laser grip on mine that I like a lot.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It was not evil that made me dangerous. It was love.
posted Hide Post
Here is the one that ended my hatred for all things Glock. I think I have it the way I want it now.

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1272 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Love the 3rd Gen Glock 21 I bought so much that I am going to get a Glock 20 slide for it. Does that make it Glock number 5 for me or just 4.5??

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post