SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Three weeks??!?!?! So not next Wednesday then.

Posts: 3383 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
We had the GT20 version at the range last week, shooting video for Gun Talk TV. Chris Cerino (you may know him from the Top Shot TV series) really liked it. His first shots with it were at 50 yards. All hits on a steel silhouette. Easy.

We also shot some of the Doubletap Ammunition 10mm loads -- hard cast and the two-projectile "Equalizer" loads. Plus the 125-gr. load at 1,600fps. Sweet.

About 36 hours left on taking deposits/orders on this one. Wink I'm buying several.

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I was quite impressed with your shooting video Tom. You are steady Eddy sir and narry a blink from recoil or slide motion. Laid them right in there too sir. Wish I was so steady... Cool

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
It's April Cool

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
It's April Cool

And going by Sig's track record on actual shipping dates means we are still 6-8 months out from seeing them if we're lucky.
Especially since they were still making configuration changes last month.

Don't get me wrong I am stoked to get mine and the LGS is gonna call me the second my arrives but I am not expecting that call anytime soon.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
From the carping I've done on this thread, I have no right whatsoever to complain about them taking more time to change around configurations.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
From the carping I've done on this thread, I have no right whatsoever to complain about them taking more time to change around configurations.

No complaining on time by me, I want them to take their sweet time and get it right.
I have one of the first 522s that had to go back a couple times, canted gas block, e clip fixes etc.

My point is folks thinking we'll get them anytime soon are getting a bit ahead of themselves.
It was just announced in September on Sigforum and January at Shot so you are looking at 6 months give or take.
Just don't see it happening with Sig and their roll out time frame.
Take a look at the 250 and all it's options.
The MPX and MPC were both announced long long ago and we have yet to get any of those in the wild.

I am tickled as all go get about the 220 in 10mm hence the reason I am first in line here in my neck of the woods I am just not expecting it anytime soon.

The 320 roll out was not too bad in comparison, so maybe I will be wrong.
And I'll be fine with being wrong as long as my gun doesn't have to go back for fixes.

————————————————

Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:

The MPX and MPC were both announced long long ago and we have yet to get any of those in the wild.

Do you mean the MCX? They have been in the wild for a few weeks. It seems Cabalas too the first large shipment and had them available in most of their stores.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maddy345:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:

Do you mean the MCX? They have been in the wild for a few weeks. It seems Cabalas too the first large shipment and had them available in most of their stores.

Yes excuse the fat finger there.
Hadn't seen they made it out yet but the point is still valid as it was not a short time frame from announcement to actual delivery.

————————————————

Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

Hmmm. A little SuperBlack on the frame and that would be dynamite. A little Nitron on the frame from the factory and that would be heaven - or one of two identical versions in the battery, depending on how you look at it and how long it would take me to come up with the scratch.

2 on sale on Gunbroker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti....aspx?Item=476373015

http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti....aspx?Item=476373112

Posts: 545 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Well I do have to say I am quite surprised to see they are actually shipping this early.
Wonder how many are ready to roll and have shipped? That is the configuration I ordered guess I'll have to drop by the LGS next week to see if they have any updates.

With a pretty quick roll out of the 320 and not many issues that I have heard hopefully Sig has begun a new chapter in their product releases.

————————————————

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
My LGS called (actually a friend who works there texted me and sent pictures) today.

My P220 10mm is in!!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Unless someone is too busy picking theirs up to post looks like Sigwolf will be the first to have one in hand.

Now who will be the first Sigforum vendor to have mags in stock for me to order?

————————————————

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Now we need pictures, and range reports, lots of range reports Big Grin. Glad to see some trickling out Cool.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
very nice.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Mr Wolf Big Grin

Excellent advertisement for SIG, too.

Thank you very much for sharing the joy ! Cool

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
2 on sale on Gunbroke.

Thanks, Stormwalker. I just picked up a couple of goodies, though, so I'm going to wait a little longer and hope Sig will do me that pistol in all-Nitron.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Prompted me to call my fun store hoping he was too busy to call me and tell me mine had come in. No joy.

Then I have to have him ship it over the border and sit in jail for two days, unless WI gets off their arse and pushes the elimination if the two day waiting period through.

I'm going straight to the gravel pit when mine comes in.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post