SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Interesting.
Stopped by the LGS on my lunch and they called Lipsey's to see if there was a timeframe for them to receive their 220s.
The young lady at Lipsey's said they had not received any of the 220 10mms yet.
The posted reverse two tone, Match Elite, is a Lipsey's exclusive correct?

It is my understanding that with the fixed night sights, it is. But the adjustable target sight version is a regular Sig production model to come.

Posts: 409 | Registered: November 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
300.00 over dealer cost, thats a nice profit

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
How many mags SigWolf?

Two magazines.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
quote:
How many mags SigWolf?

Two magazines.

Didja shoot it yet? Many of us are anxious. Smile

Lemme help ya out -- http://ammoseek.com/ammo/10mm-...andgun-grains-target

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Picked it up this afternoon!! WhooHoo!! Two magazines.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
quote:
How many mags SigWolf?

Two magazines.

Didja shoot it yet? Many of us are anxious. Smile

Lemme help ya out -- http://ammoseek.com/ammo/10mm-...andgun-grains-target

No, haven't taken it to the range yet. That will have to wait until Saturday.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Interesting.
Stopped by the LGS on my lunch and they called Lipsey's to see if there was a timeframe for them to receive their 220s.

According to my LGS they received the two they have directly from SIG. Both are the reverse two tone with SIGlite night sights.

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9146gt:
Talked to Sig again this morning. They say 220R5-10-rtas-mse is an adj sight gun.

Lipseys said 220R5-10-rtas-mse is a Sig night sight gun.

Lipseys part numbers for ADJ sight :
220r5-10-bses-sao Black
220r5-10-sses-sao SS

Tom

I think the person at SIG was mistaken. Mine is a reverse two tone with SIGlite night sights and it has that code, 220R5-10-RTAS-MSE. It is also not SAO as you can see; it is DA/SA.

I'd say we're not going to know what is coming out until it comes out.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Interesting.

According to my LGS they received the two they have directly from SIG. Both are the reverse two tone with SIGlite night sights.

SIG generally ships items to dealers who ordered direct from SIG first for new-on-the-market items, and then distributors.

Posts: 86 | Location: SW Washington State | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thing it's all stainless SigWolf because I'm drooling all over it! I like it!!

Posts: 409 | Registered: November 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys just wanted to clear up a couple of questions for you. The reverse two-tone DA/SA 5" with fixed night sights are a Lipsey's Exclusive. Sig accidentally shipped 50 guns to some of their direct dealers and the ones you saw on Gunbroker and the gun Sigwolf is getting came from those. We have received a small batch today and are filling dealer back orders now. More guns are coming. The two 5" SAO models with adjustable sights (one is Nitron w/ G10's and the other natural stainless w/ rosewood grips) are Lipsey's Exclusives as well and should be coming out pretty soon. The only other two models listed right now are the Gun Talk GT20 model that Tom Gresham had made and a Kryptek camo model that Sig will offer through their regular dealer & distributor network. We have plans for a couple of 4.4" DA/SA models with fixed night sights, but they aren't ready yet, but should be sometime this year according to Sig. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Thanks,

Jason

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
So, contrary to the pictures, the all stainless has adjustable sights?

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason at Lipsey's:
Hey guys just wanted to clear up a couple of questions for you. The reverse two-tone DA/SA 5" with fixed night sights are a Lipsey's Exclusive. Sig accidentally shipped 50 guns to some of their direct dealers and the ones you saw on Gunbroker and the gun Sigwolf is getting came from those. We have received a small batch today and are filling dealer back orders now. More guns are coming. The two 5" SAO models with adjustable sights (one is Nitron w/ G10's and the other natural stainless w/ rosewood grips) are Lipsey's Exclusives as well and should be coming out pretty soon. The only other two models listed right now are the Gun Talk GT20 model that Tom Gresham had made and a Kryptek camo model that Sig will offer through their regular dealer & distributor network. We have plans for a couple of 4.4" DA/SA models with fixed night sights, but they aren't ready yet, but should be sometime this year according to Sig. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks for the clarifications.
How many batches will it take to fill the current orders?
Are you allowed to share the number of orders you all have received to date?
Weather is finally breaking here making me even more antsy for mine to arrive.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still trying to order a adj sight gun. Are these the part numbers for thoes guns?
220r5-10-sse-soa Stainless

220r5-10-bse-soa Nitron

Tom

Tom Johansen

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, contrary to the pictures, the all stainless has adjustable sights?

That is correct. Sig is supposed to be sending updated pics.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Jason, are you guys looking at bring in a 5-inch all-Nitron DA/SA with fixed sights at some point?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9146gt:
Still trying to order a adj sight gun. Are these the part numbers for thoes guns?
220r5-10-sse-soa Stainless

220r5-10-bse-soa Nitron

Tom

Tom,

Our part numbers for the SAO models are:

SI220R510BSESAO for the Nitron

SI220R510SSESAO for the natural stainless

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks for the clarifications.
How many batches will it take to fill the current orders?
Are you allowed to share the number of orders you all have received to date?
Weather is finally breaking here making me even more antsy for mine to arrive.

It just depends on how Sig sends at a time. We have a pretty big back order list right now from SHOT Show orders and our reps calling out and preselling them to their customers.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Jason, are you guys looking at bring in a 5-inch all-Nitron DA/SA with fixed sights at some point?

That particular model isn't in the works right now. One of the 4.4" guns is spec'd that way. The hardest part of this whole project was picking configurations. There are so many to choose from that it could get out of hand pretty quickly. In order to get decent qty's of any model we had to pair it down to just a few options. I feel confident that in the future we could expand on the lineup but not sure when and how many new models.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
The hardest part of this whole project was picking configurations. There are so many to choose from that it could get out of hand pretty quickly.
We know the feeling. Wink

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post