SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
How many mags SigWolf?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
My LGS called (actually a friend who works there texted me and sent pictures) today.

My P220 10mm is in!!

Finally got to look at this on a full size computer screen. Very nice.

It was very courteous of your friend to flip over the S&W counter pad to take the pictures Smile

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:
My LGS called (actually a friend who works there texted me and sent pictures) today.

My P220 10mm is in!!

It was very courteous of your friend to flip over the S&W counter pad to take the pictures Smile

This makes me very happy. Grandpa is ready to pass out the cigars! When do you go pick it up?

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
quote:
quote:

My P220 10mm is in!!

This makes me very happy. Grandpa is ready to pass out the cigars! When do you go pick it up?

-Bruce

I was hoping to pick it up today. However, I had to take my daughter car shopping which took until after the LGS closed. They aren't open tomorrow, so it'll be Monday.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My P220 10mm is in!!

-Bruce

I was hoping to pick it up today. However, I had to take my daughter car shopping which took until after the LGS closed. They aren't open tomorrow, so it'll be Monday.

I nominate you for DAD OF THE YEAR!!!!! There would have been a test drive to the LGS for me

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My P220 10mm is in!!

-Bruce

I nominate you for DAD OF THE YEAR!!!!! There would have been a test drive to the LGS for me

Big Grin LOL!!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there still an ajdustable sight version available?

Tom

Tom Johansen

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4 Deuces. Nice.

semper deinceps

Posts: 40 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9146gt:

Tom

I believe right now the SAO in all nitron or all stainless have the adjustable sights.

posted Hide Post
Sig gave me the part # 220R5-10-rtas-mse which appears to be an SAO model. Looking for adj sights version.

Tom

Tom Johansen

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Looking for adj sights version. Tom

I think the GT20 was the only all stainless with adjustable sights.

I'm not sure if the other versions have been finalized yet.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

My P220 10mm is in!!

Congrats!!
That is the model I hsd decided that I want.
Very sharp. Can't wait for a range report!!

Posts: 409 | Registered: November 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I must own one of these.

Congratulations!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tom

I believe right now the SAO in all nitron or all stainless have the adjustable sights.

It appears the all Nitron is the one with the adjustable sights. The Camo, Reverse Two Tone and the All Stainless all have Siglite night sights. The limited run for GT also has adjustable sights and is all stainless.

Originally, at SHOT and in some of the pictures, the Reverse Two Tone was the one with the adjustable sights and the all Stainless and Nitron had night sights. It also looks like in the SHOT pics the guns with night sights also had standard triggers and the one with the adjustable sights had a short reach trigger. However, on the Lipsey's sight it is reversed.

The grips are also different. All have the G10 grips with the exception of the all Stainless which has wood grips.

I'm not sure when or why this changed, but that seems to be the current line up.

https://www.lipseys.com/itemfinder.aspx?q=p220+10mm

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tom

The all Nitron has adjustable sights, at least o the Lipsey's WEB site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWolf,

posted Hide Post
From what I understand, there are some configurations that are what Sig is offering and then there are some special configurations being made as "distributor exclusives". I believe the one SIGWolf has (the one I want too) is exclusive to Lipsey's.

Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
The two that were on GunBroker both sold to someone clicking on the "Buy it now" link for about $1350. I would of liked one, but funds are low at this time. Hope Sig continues with it's plans for a regular production 4.4" Nitron version.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talked to Sig again this morning. They say 220R5-10-rtas-mse is an adj sight gun.

Lipseys said 220R5-10-rtas-mse is a Sig night sight gun.

Lipseys part numbers for ADJ sight :
220r5-10-bses-sao Black
220r5-10-sses-sao SS

Tom

Tom Johansen

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Interesting.
Stopped by the LGS on my lunch and they called Lipsey's to see if there was a timeframe for them to receive their 220s.
The young lady at Lipsey's said they had not received any of the 220 10mms yet.
The posted reverse two tone, Match Elite, is a Lipsey's exclusive correct?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
The two that were on GunBroker both sold to someone clicking on the "Buy it now" link for about $1350. I would of liked one, but funds are low at this time. Hope Sig continues with it's plans for a regular production 4.4" Nitron version.

Well, that will teach me to wait for a dealer. Frown