SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Moderna and Pfizer are blazing ahead with vaccine trials for children as young as six months. A two-year-old girl recently died after being injected with the second Pfizer shot (she had been hospitalized since after the first shot and was unfortunately given the second shot while she was still suffering).

I wouldn't put it past a company to juice their numbers on efficacy a bit, but this particular scenario seems highly unlikely. Has this actually been documented, or is it just "going around"?

Linked within the article he linked to. I don't think I've ever seen Chellim post hearsay.

https://www.naturalnews.com/20...-vaccine-trials.html

https://greatgameindia.com/pfi...cal-trials-children/

From "Natural News" (Roll Eyes) link above: The VAERS report does indicate that the child had been hospitalized since February 14, which suggests she may have gotten sick from the first shot. Despite this, someone administered a second shot to the already sick and suffering child, which caused her to die.

Speculation followed by even more speculation, posted on a website that has it's own credibility issues. Read up on the publisher's bio (from his own supporters) and it's pretty obvious how sketchy his background and claims are.

http://www.truthwiki.org/mike-...s-the-health-ranger/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Why push for young children and infants to be vaccinated? It’s feels diabolical but I am assuming it’s all about making money. No doubt parents will be lining up to do it and posting pictures on facebook to show what a great global citizen they are.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Ironically, some of my Chicago friends are posting pics of their children (high school age) getting the vax. Family photos on facebook showing everyone in the family is now "safe and protecting others".

I was shocked. Call me naive but I really believed these folks would draw the line at vaxing kids. COVID risks to children are known and infinitesimal. I'm sick about it.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I looked at the link after I posted and decided it was dubious enough to warrant suspicion on the domain name alone. Oh well.

All I can say is my wife and I haven’t gotten the “vaccine” or even talked about it, and anyone who wants to stick my seven year old son with mystery serum is going to have to fight me first.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't believe there are parents out there who are actually offering up their children, some as young as six months, to be guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical industry and be given this covid vaccine. They are sacrificing their kids at the altar of the covid gods. It's really quite despicable.

And these parents are telling their small children how brave they are and how they are doing this for other kids. Unbelievable. First of all, that child isn't old enough to decide whether or not he is willing to get this vaccine by comparing the risks to the benefits. So stop it with the you're so brave bullshit. And second, shame on these parents. Your responsibility, your only concern, should be your child. You're doing it for the benefit of other children? Shame on you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
All of these posts about kids getting the vaccine were very timely.

FDA authorizes Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for use in adolescents 12-15 years old

Be prepared if your kids are in public schools, you know what's coming.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
You're doing it for the benefit of other children? Shame on you.

I think it's just a sugar coating on the bowl of shit. Same with the "my mask protects you" nonsense. These people are terrified out of their minds and they believe the shot will protect their kid. The "you're so brave doing this for other kids" stuff is just that moral high ground posturing so they can feel noble about being cowards.

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Be prepared if your kids are in public schools, you know what's coming.

Oh, I heard on the radio last week that there's already school districts in my area who are requiring it for students to go back to class.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I was a "Polio Pioneer" in the 1950s. We were the first wave of the mass vaccination of America's children with the Salk vaccine. I was given the shot at school by Public Health. My neighbor's kid who was my age had polio and a withered leg. Wore a brace. Our principal had a withered shoulder from polio. He had to hold his right arm up with his left to write on the board. There was lots of incorrect advice about how to avoid catching polio. I knew I sure didn't want any of that.

As a 74 old man, I was in the second wave of Covid vaccination; we got some left-over hospital Moderna.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
I was a "Polio Pioneer" in the 1950s. We were the first wave of the mass vaccination of America's children with the Salk vaccine. I was given the shot at school by Public Health. My neighbor's kid who was my age had polio and a withered leg. Wore a brace. Our principal had a withered shoulder from polio. He had to hold his right arm up with his left to write on the board. There was lots of incorrect advice about how to avoid catching polio. I knew I sure didn't want any of that.

There is zero comparison between the polio vaccine and this covid vaccine in regards to children and the risk analysis a parent might go through when deciding to give it to their children. ZERO comparison.

Again, shame on any parent voluntarily giving this shot to their small children.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
BH, the relation of my experiences was anecdotal. Polio was devastating to children and I was given the Salk as a child. Old adults are at increased risk of death by Covid and I was given the Moderna as an old man.

I agree that prophylactically vaccinating children seems unnecessary to the individual child. I suppose they are trying to suppress Covid in the general population. Or to steal our precious bodily fluids...

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You receiving the polio vaccine as a child and now receiving this covid vaccine as an older adult makes perfect sense to me. Young adults and children receiving this covid vaccine does not make sense to me. That was my only point.

quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

I suppose they are trying to suppress Covid in the general population. Or to steal our precious bodily fluids...

Most assuredly the latter. Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump REALLY should have fired his little Keebler Elf ass early on:

Anthony Fauci told NBC’s Chuck Todd that it’s “possible” mask mandates could continue indefinitely in order to reduce seasonal flu infections.

Tucker had a great piece on Fauci tonight.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My apologies if this was posted earlier.
This is a link to an article by Nicholas Wade, a reputable science writer, who gives a very detailed and science-rich argument that the most likely origin for the Wuhan Virus is escape from the Wuhan Virology Lab.

In Mr. Wade's telling, the lab, virologists, the Chicom government, and NIH's Dr. Fauci all bear responsibility if his conclusion is correct.

It's a long article, a very carefully drawn argument, concluding there is no proof either way but Occam's razor would have us believe the virus was developed as part of gain-of-function experiments done in the Wuhan Virology Lab in conditions much more lax than were warranted given the risk. It is very clear that NIH did not follow their own regulations about funding this research, which was subject to a moratorium.

Nicholas Wade article: Link

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Building on the last two posts, and the article by Nicholas Wade:

Tucker Carlson attacks St. Fauci’s role in the genesis of the Covid pandemic
By Thomas Lifson

“More than any other single living American, Tony Fauci is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic.”

With these bold words, the most popular commentator on cable news threw down the gauntlet on a man all but sainted by the corporate media. Drawing on the work of Nicholas Wade, who for decades edited the Science section of the New York Times, Tucker pointed out that Dr. Anthony Fauci (the highest-paid employee of the federal government) personally overrode a federal ban on gain of function research that makes pathogens more deadly and more transmissible, and funded such research at a facility linked to the Chinese military.

Wade’s article published at Medium is most impressive; it’s quite long and technical in places, but if you don’t want to read the whole thing, you can go down to the section headed “Where We Are So Far” and within that section read "4. The US Role in Funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology” and then the “Conclusion." Or, you could read Wade’s shorter article in the New York Post supporting the theory that the virus leaked from the Wuhan lab, and was not transmitted from bats at a wet market.

Here is video of Tucker Carlson’s attack on St. Fauci:

https://www.americanthinker.co..._covid_pandemic.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What many of us believed all along. The evidence was always right in front of us.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Read the NY Post article...makes me mad as hell...

https://nypost.com/2021/05/09/...-not-be-far-fetched/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Another take revolving around Nicholas Wade’s article on the origin of Covid-19, or SARS2, as it’s referred to in Wade’s writing.

This is the last paragraph in another article covering Wade’s explosive article.

quote:
One thing is clear—Wade is an unreliable narrator. He presents facts without seeming to understand the explosive nature of his claims. He suggests that he is presenting a Chinese conspiracy theory (and he is), but embedded within the article is a far more explosive claim about the Western scientific establishment. If his claims were true, this would be by far the worst scandal in global history.

Economic Liberty Opinion Piece

Posts: 13259 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hearing today. I would like to see Fauchi indicted for perjury.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Music to my ears!
Picture of synthrob
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hearing today. I would like to see Fauchi indicted for perjury.[QUOTE]

He perjures himself every time he speaks, but he knows the media and the Dems have his back and will do everything they can to hide the truth.

Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

Posts: 2853 | Location: NE Ohio  | Registered: April 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
If it was decreed that Fauci would be burnt at the stake on the capital hill lawn, I'd be willing to donate the gasoline and firewood. The man is a pure POS, lying bureaucrat. And any committee chaired by Patty Murray, a woman who could fail an IQ test, isn't worthy of committee room time allotment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post