SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
After taking criticism for not participating in the White House COVID-19 teleconference with America’s Governors, Joe decides to give it a try.

I guess we now know why he has been avoiding participating.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The blind leading the blind. Geez.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3975 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I won't watch the clip but I imagine he had to go mambo dogface to the banana patch.

Posts: 107660 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The topics ranged from Docs in a Pickup Truck to free fishing licenses. Very enlightening.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I had to stop the video after 30 seconds. It's hard to watch the handicapped struggle.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"thththththerthertherther...there will be other pandemics."

Fuck me.

Posts: 17180 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
"thththththerthertherther...there will be other pandemics."

Fuck me.

Yeah, I caught that loud and clear! WTF!!!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38698 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Brian Kilmeade Connects the dots to Fauci following the money.
Dr. Fauci is the only one responsible for killing more with this COVID-19 virus than Andrew Cuomo.

Fauci should be more concerned about determining how this happened to prevent future occurrences than about appearing on talk shows, but he is not.

Oh, and tell Joe, I am not getting the vaccine shot just to get a free fishing license.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Hearing today. I would like to see Fauchi indicted for perjury.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TkE_mw6bRcg" title="YouTube video player" width="853"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Fauchi is a criminal.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Wait...Free fishing license? Why didn't I know about this? I'm in!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uber / Lyft will drive you free to get your shot. But... Will they drive you free to get your fishing license? Or to the free ball game? Or after the game, to get your free beer? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16106 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Those nonresident licenses in MI are expensive despite owning a house in MI and paying full boat property taxes. If they offer free licenses, I might have to consider it. I wonder if uber will drive me from the airport in Romulus to Rogers City to get the shot.

Posts: 10982 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I bought my three year old grandson a lifetime fishing license for his birthday this year. Hopefully white men are still allowed to fish in 13 years when he turns 16 when he will have to buy a license. I expect by then every living being on the planet will have died of covid.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8536 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uber / Lyft will drive you free to get your shot. But... Will they drive you free to get your fishing license? Or to the free ball game? Or after the game, to get your free beer

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Free internet and maybe an upgrade from your Obama phone to a new Biden model.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
One thing is clear—Wade is an unreliable narrator. He presents facts without seeming to understand the explosive nature of his claims. He suggests that he is presenting a Chinese conspiracy theory (and he is), but embedded within the article is a far more explosive claim about the Western scientific establishment. If his claims were true, this would be by far the worst scandal in global history.

The author makes no attempt to rebut Wade's scientific arguments about the structure of the SARS2 virus, nor about the links between US and Chinese virologists.

I am still waiting for something other than an emotional "That can't be!" response.

Posts: 18086 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Philly announced this week they are going full capacity for dining, sporting events etc as of June 11th...but "the mask mandate remans in effect". Mad

Yeah, it's clear it's never going away either. Fuck this BS, people just need to stop wearing them and I'm seeing it more and more.

Posts: 33834 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Philly announced this week they are going full capacity for dining, sporting events etc as of June 11th...but "the mask mandate remans in effect". Mad

Yeah, it's clear it's never going away either. Fuck this BS, people just need to stop wearing them and I'm seeing it more and more.

I haven't had one on in 3 or 4 weeks. That includes multiple restaurant visits, one doctor visit and three dental visits. It's time to refuse.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The delay in the easing back of restrictions in these announcements amaze me. Was there a delay when these measures were started? I don't recall an announcement that schools were going to be shutdown a month after the announcement was made or that masks would be required in two weeks. If a restriction is going to be ended, just end it now! No NS that people or businesses need time to prepare. We and they have been doing that for over a year now.

I have to give credit to the school two of my three kids attend. When the Florida Department of Education announced that there will be no masks mandates in school next year, my kids' school announced that no masks would be required effective immediately.

Posts: 10982 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

What the fuck is this?

This whole thing is absolutely bizarre. Begging, bribing, and now offering a chance at $1 million just to entice people to inoculate themselves, for free, against a supposedly deadly virus. In a sane world, in an actual deadly world pandemic, you'd think it'd be the exact opposite.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30415 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Why, why, why? Why does gov want us to get these shots so desperately. Agree, completely bizarre.

I've got a feeling that if/when we ever know the truth, the rest of the world will envy our 2A.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12736 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post