SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

'I'm Proud To Select Hillary Clinton As My Running Mate,' Says Joe Biden While Covered In Laser Dots

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Joe Biden has finally announced his running mate: Hillary Clinton. He made the selection while several laser dots were carefully trained on his vital organs.

"I'm proud to select Hillary Clinton as my running mate," he said, wiping sweat from his brow. "She's a good gal, real swell. No malarkey from her. And in no way am I being coerced to make this statement, and my family certainly isn't in any kind of trouble. Please do not hurt me."

"No, it's simply that I think Clinton will make a great vice president," he said, gulping. "Is it hot in here?"

After the press conference, Clinton offered him a ride in a special car just for him. He declined but was told it's an offer he can't refuse. The car was last seen heading down toward the docks.

Babylon Bee Link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting twist for Joe:

quote:
Video surfaces of Biden accuser’s mom allegedly calling into Larry King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy84FpqNFtU

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
None of it matters. Joe Biden will never be POTUS. It doesn't matter who he chooses for his VP. It doesn't matter what he says or what he does or how demented he becomes. He has no chance of winning.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Do you think he will be the democratic candidate Para?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes

And if the DNC chooses someone else, that person will lose- no matter who it is. Donald Trump will be a two term POTUS. It's obvious, been obvious for quite a long time.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Only thing I fear is a mail in election and it gets rigged. Not sure exactly how but the dems seem to have ways.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thus the option needs to be blocked. That may not require just a federal effort but a series of battles at the state level.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Interesting twist for Joe:

quote:
Video surfaces of Biden accuser’s mom allegedly calling into Larry King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy84FpqNFtU

This is not going away for Joey Fingers. Tara's mother called in the same week the POS assaulted her.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...t-accuser-tara-reade

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
But I thought "all victims are to be believed!"? How come this isn't on The View?

The dems and their lap dog medias hypocrisy knows no bounds. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This Joe Biden song is hilarious.
https://twitter.com/bobslesson...831734560534528?s=21

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Yep, they are reving up the old #metoo bus for old Joe..... As Para points out, it won't matter who they run but my money is on someone other than Joe sitting on the top of their ticket before the Dem convention is over.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Al Sharpton is excited that Biden is taking his advice on picking a black woman for V.P. 57:227

( Could it beeeeee ... STACEY ABRAMS?)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:16 AM PT — Monday, April 27, 2020

Presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is reportedly taking the advice of Reverend Al Sharpton about his pick for a running mate.

https://youtu.be/aA3BEwAtnfc

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Hehe...

I'm beginning to wonder if this is the way the Dem's finally get rid of ole Slow Joe given it isn't going away. Regardless, what a shit show going through something like 20 primary candidates to settle on one old man that eventually has to withdrawal due to a sexual assault allegation.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Politically the Dems may not actually be able to make the shit show go away or ignore it. OTOH, a black woman running for Veep might well be just enough of a token for most Donkeys.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Stacey Abrams has already said if Joe doesn't pick HER as his VP choice, he's a racist.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Stacey Abrams has already said if Joe doesn't pick HER as his VP choice, he's a racist.
When did Stacey say that?

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacey Abrams. Just how fucking unqualified do you have to be to be the VP candidate. That’s a joke right? Kamala is a BJ nightmare but Stacey Abrams? I’d rather have Stephanie Abrams from the weather channel for fucks sake.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifithitu:
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
When did Stacey say that?
I saw it on the news on Saturday, I think.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ol’ Joe has painted himself into the corner.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post