SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Have you noticed they will NOT let him go anywhere now but Pittsburgh, Scranton and Philly? All within easy reach of whatever medical facility they have in his Delaware house or the WH that is keeping him going.

All DEM fortresses. He doesn't need to actually court new voters in those places, he just needs to make sure the existing ones their ballots show up.

His whole machine is convinced that if they just go more bat-shit leftist, they're home free.

And you're correct. Whatever they're juicing him with to keep him semi-mobile, they need to pass some 'pon di left-hand side for the rest of us.

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
His uncle was eaten by cannibals?? In Papua New Guinea??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11085 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My step-son and some of his friends are on vacation in that area right now. They tell us that anti-American feelings there are pretty strong because of Biden's inane claim that his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

Some places are not admitting Americans.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31366 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Looking further into it, the DoD's official conclusion is the aircraft was lost at sea near land, but was never recovered.

Seems more likely the body was eaten by Sharks, and other sea creatures.

Apparently there was one survivor of the crash who was able to give an accurate assessment of what happened when the plane sunk.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11085 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Tried to shake hand with a ghost. Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782852286558974033

Q

Posts: 27481 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Makes Sign of the Cross During Florida Trip Promoting Abortion

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-promoting-abortion/

President Joe Biden, a self-professed Catholic, made the sign of the cross while Florida Democratic Party chairperson Nikki Fried decried the state’s six-week abortion limit at an event on Tuesday.

A clip of the Tampa, Florida, event broadcast on Fox News shows the 81-year-old president cross himself, a practice among Catholics meant to symbolically indicate the figure of Christ’s cross, while Fried said: “And then we come back here to the state of Florida, where Ron DeSantis felt like he needed to run for president, and so 15-weeks wasn’t good enough — we had to go to six-weeks.”

The action garnered negative reactions from prominent conservative and faith-based organizations, including Catholic Vote.

“This. Is. VILE! President Biden makes the Sign of the Cross at an abortion rally in Florida! You cannot invoke GOD and promote Death,”

More at link

Posts: 13047 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pudding Brains speaks lucidly for a change

https://x.com/charliekirk11/st...874596699689056?s=46

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
And as usual you can hear his audience (and base, I assume) laughing at this imbecile’s Freudian slip. Each time he does this, his handlers must grind their teeth involuntarily.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FJB also told his 18 wheeler driving lie again yesterday.

https://redstate.com/nick-aram...ess-anymore-n2173224

Posts: 5232 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't even laugh anymore. I just shake my head in disgust. The world is sitting on a powder keg, and we have this loose sack of oatmeal in the wheelhouse.

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1783184558789386748

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30875 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
We'll be lucky to get to Feb, assuming evil uncle mush brains doesn't make it back into the White House, before some big bad shit goes down.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8909 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I can't even laugh anymore. I just shake my head in disgust. The world is sitting on a powder keg, and we have this loose sack of oatmeal in the wheelhouse.

And look at his face in the couple seconds after he says that. If that is not dementia, then I don't know what is.

Posts: 34513 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1783877375328993575

Posts: 13047 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If you ever wondered what a pathological liar is...

Posts: 20540 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Headline: "Karine Jean-Pierre Displays the Truth that No One in the White House is Competent."

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12915 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Biden is a pathological liar, but he now confabulates because of his dementia. He demonstrates the same dementia characteristics of my late father in law and my older sister.

His dementia seriously endangers the planet.

Posts: 9720 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m sure his arrest record and booking photo were destroyed in n San Francisco fire of 1906.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29903 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I’m sure his arrest record and booking photo were destroyed in n San Francisco fire of 1906.

Including the pardon given him by Abraham Lincoln.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31976 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he hasn't said he did his best to keep George Washington from chopping down that plum... appl.... you know, the tree.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38195 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post