SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Here's a new one.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Mail came in.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
What's that lancero, Jay?

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Its a 601 La bomba warhead 3. Pretty tasty smoke. I fired it up and did some yard work. Cleaned and dumped out the smoker and got my new temp controller for it set up. Got it at 200 for about 3 hours now. Gonna test it and see how long i can hold that and how long it lasts with 1 scoop of charcoal. Also, smoking an Archetype Sage Advice. Never heard of these and the owner was at the Texas cigar fest basically giving these away. I purchased a sampler of 5 for 25$ they gave me a 2nd sampler free and said I "Won" a lighter and cutter. Not a bad smoke so far. A lot like a perdomo champagne.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
The CH 2014 TAA

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
This Nat isnt very good. All grass and hay, mild cedar, and almost a hoppy flavor like drinking an IPA.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Put the Natty out about halfway, hope this one is as good as the last one I had, had to use the perfecdraw on it.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Evening gents -

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
How's the Franken-ankle?

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
How's the Franken-ankle?

Infection. Ugh.

Knob Creek and good cigars help ease the pain.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Hows everyone's weekend been? The mrs decided to decorate my humidor with cigar bands. So far i like it. Once she fills it up we're going to clear coat it and make it glossy.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
That's cool, Jay.

And cigars like that, Ronin, will make you forget a lot of ailments :-)

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:

What ailment? Wink

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Over night smoke, and morning smoke.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

What ailment? Wink

i was ralking about your ankle

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL...I know! <was just playing along>

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I love HdM one of my favorite Cubans. The Churchill were discontinued in 2012. If anyone can find me a box let me know.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

posted Hide Post
This weekend's smokes...the AVO tesora is one of the best cigars I've ever smoked. In my top 3. Very toasty, nutty and creamy.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

LOL...I know! <was just playing along>

I just noticed the smiley :-)

That's what I get reading the forum from my phone

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Tonight's smoke

Gnut, I love those Laranja - great taste