SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Wow, good score.
I want a bigger humidor.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
If you guys are on FB join the Bazaar of the leaf group, I have already spent way too much money there on cubans and sampler packs people are selling. They also do powerball packs, 25 slots buy a slot or 2 for xx amount (varies depending on the price of the pack) and the powerball drawing determines what slot wins. Saw a 5er of behikes last week, guy only paid 14.50 for his winning slot.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoked a 5 vegas classic and 6 vegas gold maduro recently. Both were good and enjoyable.

"Modern medicine exists to defeat Darwinism" - Anonymous 18D

Posts: 711 | Location: Land of Scarlet and Gray | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
COH package arrived today, exactly 2 weeks from shipping date. Monte #4s from 2010.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I just had a Por Larranaga while waiting for Snowmegedeon 2017 to start (2-4 inches of snow coming)

Waiting for those to rest even a few days will be tough.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
They were in the 30 degree mailbox for a couple hours, I need to warm them up in their new home. The temptation to smoke one is really high.

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
They were in the 30 degree mailbox for a couple hours, I need to warm them up in their new home. The temptation to smoke one is really high.

Do it! You know you want to. It would be so good

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
am still at work, about to leave though. It is too damn cold today and it might rain some more. Tomorrow for sure, I'll light up the chiminea and probably smoke some kind of meat and kick back with a monte.

posted Hide Post
Was smoking a La Paulina Classic yesterday when the big brown truck drove up. Pretty good haul.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
The local shop that I met a friend at yesterday had an Oliva event. Picked up a box of Series G Maduro.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Wow nice haul

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Very nice haul.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
So, i couldn't wait. Monte #4 with some Blantons while i guard the smoker. First one out of the box and its rolled too tight, hope the rest are better. Once it opened up the flavors are great, gets very peppery at the end.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Illusione F9.

It's been well below zero for over a week. It's warmed all the way up to 9 degrees... so it's now or never. I may not make it through the whole thing. Frown

I'm going to need some little guys if I'm going to make it through the winter.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nine months after winter, you may have some little guys...or girls...

I smoked a Camacho SLR maduro perfecto yesterday while shoveling a dusting we got. It lasted an hour which was perfect because we had a wrestling match to go to. Our youngest son's first match. He wrestled twice. The first match was lost in points and his second match he won with a pin! He is learning and having fun doing it. Proud Dad here.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Smoking one of my hoarded La Imperiosas tonight. My shop had a couple boxes last time I was in. Need to grab some more. Really great smoke.

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
Smoking one of my hoarded La Imperiosas tonight. My shop had a couple boxes last time I was in. Need to grab some more. Really great smoke.

Had one of those today, Brad. SO good. I'm becoming a BIG Crowned Heads guy.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
My Father

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Been away from home for 3 weeks. Saw some sales online and made some orders. Not until I got home and put them all together did I realize how much I had ordered!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Photobucket went to shit. Dropbox links dont work with sigforum, flickr wants a yahoo email address. Is there another alternative?