SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12372 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Coffe and Cream (la careme) to start the evening. Im deciding between a le bijou and a perdomo edicion de silvio for tonight.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Nice Opus!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12372 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Nice Opus!

Figured I would ring in the new year with something special. Also the first cigar I've smoked in my Christmas present ash tray.

Very unique flavors. I'm just flirting with the first third so far. I'm getting a very creamy and almost flowery taste. I have a hard time describing it because it's a little new on the flavor spectrum to me. I imagine it's how a rose pedal would taste. The ash had a minor separation at the foot and lifted a little but it settled right back down and is a perfect even burn. Haven't ashed yet. Just a unique taste I'm having a hard time describing.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Smoking a le bijou while blowing shit up with the family. Have a happy new year brothers.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Wow the le bijou is a firecracker!

posted Hide Post
Happy New Year everyone! I couldn't smoke last night so this morning I am having a Man O War Virtue and a cup of Peet's. May 2017 be kind to all! Long ashes and many great times.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Fired up a La careme and the smoker.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Gunna need to see a finished picture Jay!

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Got busy and photobucket mobile sucks ass now. The final product.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Wow that turned out fantastic.

I tried to enjoy an illusion F9 last night. I had to give in after just a few minutes. It's just too damn cold out!! Single digit temps before windchill for this week. Probably not getting another stick in for a while.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Fired up a La careme and the smoker.

Looks good Jay! We smoked brisket and beef spare ribs for NYE (started at 1230 Friday night/Saturday morning and finished about 3 pm on Saturday).

While smoking the meat, we smoked an Aging Room, Man O War Virtue, Roma Craft Cromagnon, and a Tempus Nicaragua.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted to do beef spare ribs. None of the grocery stores around here carry them. I need ro find a butcher.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So I found this by accident. Looks like it is not very active, but what is complete appears to be accurate and pretty interesting.

I've bookmarked it for occasional reference and thought it worth a share -

CIGAR WIKI

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have always wanted to do beef spare ribs. None of the grocery stores around here carry them. I need ro find a butcher.

Beef ribs smoked on the BGE with Amazing Ribs Bad Ass Beef Rub are simply amazing.
I actually prefer these to Baby Back or St. Louis Ribs.

Posts: 23032 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a 100 count humidor for 40$ off a FB cigar group. The guy even delivered it to me.

posted Hide Post
Nice score Jay!

I'm in the garage smoking a Man O War Ruination belicoso that has a bit of age on it. Quite tasty though not smooth.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just picked up a 100 count humidor for 40$ off a FB cigar group. The guy even delivered it to me.

What group ?
I'm on cigar lifestyle.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
same here CL. Guy was selling it for 50 +5 shipping, it talked him into 40 and offered to come pick it up, he offered to deliver since my job is right next to serious cigars. Cool