SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I dont think mercedes would mind all that much. Bmw on the other hand...

This does bring up a recent lawsuit that happened between several auto manufacturers(including the 2 just named, as the main proponents) against a company that makes Autel diagnostic equipment. They are a chinese copycat company and basically their tools mimic the factory software tools that is supposed to be strictly for their dealer networks. Autel lost big here and in the UK but no penalties were enforced since they are headquartered in China. They continue to sell their products here and everywhere.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are correct. BMW it is.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KK-4560 this evening while listening to the Penguins game. GO PENS!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This evenings choice is a Man O War Puro Authentico maduro. Potent little bugger!

posted Hide Post
Just one smoke today but a good one. Rocky Patel Decade

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I thought I would post this up here. Emerson's got TAA back in stock, Tatuaje TAA, La Palina TAA, Herrera Estelli TAA. Both the Tat and La Palina are really good. It's kind of rare to find these th8s late in the year.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/...e=0&pgstrt=1&pgend=4

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
So blume.....did she "let you" light it???? I hope she got a laugh out of your story as well. Smile OH! And welcome to the clan!!! Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
What is everyone's new years eve smoke gonna be? I havent decided yet, I still have a couple to try before I make up my mind. I am all out of Monte #2s or that would be it.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
I think mine will be a Opus X.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
Santa was a few days late this year... but I'm happy he found the house still.

I smoked a couple of these and decided I really liked them. I'm afraid they may be hard to find in a few years, so I better tuck a couple away.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was told that the new Amazon Basin is not as good as the original out of the box. I have a new one that I was told to sit on for a little while.

I am currently smoking a Padron Diplomatico maduro.

All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
I was told that the new Amazon Basin is not as good as the original out of the box. I have a new one that I was told to sit on for a little while.

I am currently smoking a Padron Diplomatico maduro.

I heard that also! I've had a few unaged and they were still good. Hopefully a little time will make them even better.

Had to pull a drawer in the wineador to make room. I'm going to have to toughen up, get out in this cold weather, and start smoking more often to make some room!

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tis the season to pack the humidor. I am packed to the gills.

Edit to add I'm having a Tatuaje Regios

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I am pretty full up as well and i just ordered some vintage monte #4s and a box of la careme. I gave my smaller humidor and about 25 sticks to my cousin. Who is new to the leaf, he had a cohiba maduro #5 secreto at Thanksgiving (his first stick) and now he's hooked. So i made a Christmas package for him, humidor, sticks, couple cutters bullet punch and a bugatti torch. Now im hurting for room.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
FYI my Por Larranaga arrived in two weeks

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info gator.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Any of you guys ever hear of this stick? My brother-in-law is down in the Dominican republic and this is what he is smoking. Said he picked it up at a cigar museum, and that it was expensive. He would not say how much.

I did some basic online googling, I could not find anything, The only Adam and Eve things I saw for sale were likely not safe for work!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
If you search the spelling on the tube and include cigar. "Adan y Eva cigars" you get plenty of info.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dubai on a trip and just finished one of my local Bobalu Criollos. What a nice stick,'with lots of wood flavor. About to go out on the roof pool level to watch the fireworks from the Burj Khalifa. When I get home there should be a box of CAO Amazon Basins waiting for me!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The day before yesterday I was working on a hobby horse restoration for my granddaughter, out in the garage. We had a nice afternoon and I opened up a door and had a Gurkha Legend Series 2001. I thought it was great. CI describes it as a medium strength cigar. No burn problems, no hard draws. Good smoke

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post