SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Para, you have the best sense of humor"......that pic of two docs....and then the other one of two docks....omg I was laughing out loud over here. I’m sure Mrs. Mike thinks I’m crazy.

Some people can’t get it thru their head. He was guilty as sin, that’s why he offed himself...and there were no secret movies hidden in a safe everyone ....if there was, he wouldn’t have offed himself...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the guy went from a life of extreme luxury and hedonism, to a stale bologna sandwich in a stinking jail cell. He was facing 50 years in prison, meaning for him that he would die in prison. That's a scenario for suicide if ever I saw one.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Exactly, and he was surrounded by fellow inmates who may have been robbers, thieves, murderers, etc. who viewed him as being something between the level of whale shit and the ocean floor.

Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the guards just got the instructions backwards...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
Pretty sure the guards just got the instructions backwards...

That may be a clue! Cool

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Who knew Epstein was a homely lesbian?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

I am going straight to Hell for laughing and then reposting that meme.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The answer everyone has been looking for...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Most likely.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Feds investigating Feds. I think it's in good hands y'all.
Y'see? If the results of the investigation do not say that Epstein died by homicide, some of you simply will refuse to accept the results of the investigation

Here are beginning and end excerpts from this Wall Street Journal article Conspiracy Theories Fly Online in Wake of Epstein Death which is subtitled "The slow process of investigating facts can’t keep pace with the rapid spread of unfounded conspiracy theories on social media":

"The death of Jeffrey Epstein set off a wave of conspiracy theories online that demonstrate both how social media fuels misinformation and threatens to erode public acceptance of the results of any investigation."

// bulk of article omitted, just this ending paragraph posted

“As long as major questions remain unanswered” about Mr. Epstein, Mr. Broderick said, “many people will formulate their own answers, whether or not those are rooted in truth.”

quote:
This is fascinating, to be quite honest.

It turns out that around 3/4ths of the financially related accounts that I follow on Twitter - bond traders, commodity traders, Chartered Financial Analysts, precious metal analysts and traders, and such - all have their own unique ideas about what happened to Epstein or his current whereabouts. I'm tired of this on my Twitter feed and am muting any Tweet with "Epstein" in it, choosing to follow this topic instead.

Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That's a sharp site Sigmonkey. I asked it "Did Colonel Mustard kill Epstein in the billiard room with a candlestick?", and its answer was "Very Doubtful".

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That's a sharp site Sigmonkey. I asked it "Did Colonel Mustard kill Epstein in the billiard room with a candlestick?", and its answer was "Very Doubtful".

I was told to ask again later. I think the 8-ball was in on it.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everybody's an expert on prisons now....

Interesting to know how many people on this forum (this thread) have been in a Federal Detention Center?

I once was scolded for getting my client a bag of chips in FDC Miami during a client visit (and it was their vending machine).

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Does the name Abe Reles mean anything to anyone? The canary who could could sing, but couldn't fly.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting in the checkout line, I glanced over to notice the gossip papers. The idea has been put forth that a body double was substituted and Epstein was sent to Ramstein AFB only to be seen in the tractor beam of a departing ufo.

I figured this was nuts until I remembered the all to real article on BatBoy!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Does the name Abe Reles mean anything to anyone? The canary who could could sing, but couldn't fly.
Yes, I know who is Abe Reles. He was thrown or he jumped from a jail cell window and landed on his face on a pea gravel-covered roof, as I recall. The pics are available online, I'm sure.

How is this the same thing? Epstein was alone in his cell. His scary roomie had been transferred out.

Nice try.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
He's was already a convicted sex offender in FL. I assume that means his fingerprints and DNA are in the databases. That's going to make faking his death REALLY difficult.

quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Waiting in the checkout line, I glanced over to notice the gossip papers. The idea has been put forth that a body double was substituted and Epstein was sent to Ramstein AFB only to be seen in the tractor beam of a departing ufo.

I figured this was nuts until I remembered the all to real article on BatBoy!

Big Stack
posted Hide Post
You're correct in that likely this is what it seems. A chomo who has nothing to lose offing himself instead of subjecting himself to the results of his actions.

But I did want to point out that there is a precedent for people who pose a threat to other powerful people, who are under guard in secure situations, mysteriously and suspiciously getting dead in ways that can be written off as suicide.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Yes, I know who is Abe Reles. He was thrown or he jumped from a jail cell window and landed on his face on a pea gravel-covered roof, as I recall. The pics are available online, I'm sure.

How is this the same thing? Epstein was alone in his cell. His scary roomie had been transferred out.

Nice try.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Area 51 now? Can we please stick to reality? Until Epstein whizzes by you in a UFO, can we please shelve the crazy talk? Jeez Louise. Roll Eyes

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The found a note in the cell:

My son didn't do this.

Signed:

Epstien's Mother

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post