SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
They aren't real men.

Well, if you pepper spray a woman....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline

Did I miss a previous post about this?
A lot of anti-, clueless people making responses to that article.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:

Winning is so exhaustive.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
In all seriousness, the Trump-is-Hitler illusion was the biggest problem in the country, and maybe the world.

Umm . . . not even close. The Hitler meme was always bound to collapse because it simply didn't fit. The "incompetent" meme will suffer the same fate.

Such meme's about President Trump are no more accurate than the lefts' seeming notion that all women could be pulled around by a labia ring.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:

Winning is so exhaustive.

Oh yeah!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has not lost on eliminating Obamacare. Obamacare was created to self-destruct and be replaced with Hildebeast care in 2018. Oops - Trump has already screwed this plan up, he he he

Trump just needs to wipeout all them waivers Obama approved. Lets really get Obamacare going. The Unions will squeal like stuck pigs when their members get to pay taxes on their health care.

I suspect, enough of the Democrats will cross the isle to support Trump's plan, to save their re-election chances.

Experience in IT has taught me that to get something fixed right you must ensure that the current pain is affixed to the right party that will ensure the problem is fixed right. The results have always amazed me. he he he

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
They aren't real men.

Equality, in aerosol form!

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
They aren't real men.

You get a spicy chick or a hot mama.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

There are reports, unconfirmed by CNN, that Obama is going to spend a month on the island, which is north of Tahiti and features only one luxury hotel, aptly named "The Brando" because the Island was once owned by Marlon Brando.

An Obama spokesman tells CNN that the former president is now a private citizen and his schedule, therefore, is also private.

Two weeks ago, zippie the wonder putz was going to come riding back into DC at the head of a parade of his adoring followers, to bravely take the mantle of leadership of 'le resistance' to fight the Eevil Trump and his conservative ( Eek ) agenda and bravely triumph the cause of rabid libtards everywhere, restoring hope to disenfranchised dem voters and illegals scared of being separated from their families.

Now, he's hiding in the Pacific away from everybody, including his own family, citing his 'privacy.'

Gee, it's almost as if he's hiding from something. . . Big Grin

He has a $60 million dollar book to write.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Tax season is rapidly approaching. I hope Trump uses the timing to his advantage and cuts taxes across the board. I hope he is serious about abandoning O-care for a bit to focus on taxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I've seen reports of violence at three Trump rallies over the weekend, including the one at Huntington Beach that got a lot of attention.

You can see what's coming. Not just pepper spray, but knives, guns, critical injuries, death. Then it will really be on.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Tax season is rapidly approaching. I hope Trump uses the timing to his advantage and cuts taxes across the board. I hope he is serious about abandoning O-care for a bit to focus on taxes.

Yep. Congress will have to revisit O-care, but taxes first.

It's time to roll back the size of the federal government...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've seen reports of violence at three Trump rallies over the weekend, including the one at Huntington Beach that got a lot of attention.

You can see what's coming. Not just pepper spray, but knives, guns, critical injuries, death. Then it will really be on.

Well, these are some of the same progressives/liberals that dress up as giant vaginas, wear pussy hats, need safe spaces & who created the terms, "triggers" & "micro-aggressions"; because words are harmful to them. We'll see how escalating the violence works out for them.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking the violence is coming from paid protesters....not the pussy hat crowd.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Wait for it, the D's are going to all of a sudden want to pay for tax cuts and control the "budget", I intensely dislike those bastages...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Reminds me of this quote from "We Were Soldiers...":

"He's waiting up there in a cave, and that's what he wants.
The minute he sees live soldiers hopping on a helicopter...
he'll be all over us, and then he'll get what he wants.
He'll get his massacre..."

The GDC want a "war". they need the armed conflict and violent response so that they can then point to it and proclaim all needs to be controlled and all need to submit for the good of the people.

That is the GDC plan.

Unfortunately, the minions do not understand this and are simply the engine that provides power to the GDC machine. No conspiracy, most of the minions have no clue what they are doing, they are "just part of the scene, man".

Grew up with them in the old days and fought and argued with them since I was 12-13 years old. Many of the "older" crowd, used to think I was all tuned in to the movement, until they realized I challenged "their authority and cause", and then I saw them turn their back.

A guy called me an iconoclast early on, and I did not know the word so I looked it up.

Seems I don't give a shit who the idol is worshiped by, I'm gonna knock it over just the same.

Yeah, real buzz killer.

As for the "war", we should do all that we can to prevent any sort of violent response to all the crap that the leftest pulls, and if we ever are forced into it, then we best take it all the way back to 1783.

Anything short will result in lines being drawn and a worse place than we are now.

Perhaps the idiom; "...don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes..." should remind us that we must wait until those who mean harm from inside this great Republic, have pushed so far, as to leave us no peaceable way of dealing with them, and then, and only when they have pushed so close, do we let slip the dogs of war.

Do not cry Havoc, unless you have the stomach to back it to the end.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

There are reports, unconfirmed by CNN, that Obama is going to spend a month on the island, which is north of Tahiti and features only one luxury hotel, aptly named "The Brando" because the Island was once owned by Marlon Brando.

An Obama spokesman tells CNN that the former president is now a private citizen and his schedule, therefore, is also private.

Two weeks ago, zippie the wonder putz was going to come riding back into DC at the head of a parade of his adoring followers, to bravely take the mantle of leadership of 'le resistance' to fight the Eevil Trump and his conservative ( Eek ) agenda and bravely triumph the cause of rabid libtards everywhere, restoring hope to disenfranchised dem voters and illegals scared of being separated from their families.

Now, he's hiding in the Pacific away from everybody, including his own family, citing his 'privacy.'

Gee, it's almost as if he's hiding from something. . . Big Grin

He has a $60 million dollar book to write.
He'll have to rely on others to buy it--I wouldn't even give it a positive thought.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://bigstory.ap.org/article...-curb-global-warming

President Donald Trump in the coming days will sign a new executive order that unravels his predecessor's sweeping plan to curb global warming, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency said Sunday.

EPA chief Scott Pruitt said the executive order to be signed Tuesday will undo the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan, an environmental regulation that restricts greenhouse gas emissions at coal-fired power plants. The 2015 rule has been on hold since last year while a federal appeals court considers a challenge by coal-friendly Republican-led states and more than 100 companies.

Speaking on ABC's "This Week," Pruitt said Trump's intention is to bring back coal-mining jobs and reduce the cost of electricity.

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

This will be a big battle upcoming.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...ch-2-trillion-bigger

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Old Janice is looking like a whole tree full of owls, isn't she?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post