SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Dosen't the FBI work for the DOJ? Can't Sessions tell Comey to cooperate or just give Congress the info they want himself?

I have seen several comments along this line. But, didn't AG Sessions recuse himself from anything having to do with the investigation?

I thought the Obama appointee is calling the shots on these matters in the DOJ.

According to Senator Grassly, the DOJ and the FBI are not providing what his committee needs to get the Rosenstein nomination out of his committee. Hence, no President Trump leadership at the DOJ or FBI.

Did I miss something? I was unhappy that Sessions recused himself because it left potentially hostile political forces in the driver's seat. Are they steering left?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This has got to be frustrating the ever-loving Hell out of the left.

Gloating: http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-means-im-right.html

Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107583 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Wink

Watching the reporters transition from asking if Trump was credible after his tweets to that made me smile. I'm sure we will have retractions and apologies coming from the media any moment.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and don't try to feed me the nonsense that Barry knew nothing about this. His last minute change regarding rules in the sharing of classified information between agencies makes perfect sense now. unAmerican right till the end.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Wednesday a source within the intelligence community had shown him “dozens” of reports that were produced from “incidentally collected” communications between members of the Trump transition team and foreign targets.

Incidentally gathered you say... Then reports were developed...

Interesting how that isn't intelligence gathering or wire tapping.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Wednesday a source within the intelligence community had shown him “dozens” of reports that were produced from “incidentally collected” communications between members of the Trump transition team and foreign targets.

Reports that had to have been transcribed by someone. Reports that apparently should have never left NSA in unredacted form since they involved American citizens. Reports that should have required extensive hoop jumping to get them to the White House--even in a redacted state. This is...you know...huge

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Comey looking more like a scum sucking weasel-sycophant for Obama!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Conservative treehouse:

https://theconservativetreehou...-fbi-director-comey/
quote:

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…
Posted on March 20, 2017 by sundance
FBI Director James Comey unmasked as a Deep State Black Hat Operative.

Representative Elise M. Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area. And using a probative questioning timeline, she single-handily pulled the mask from FBI Director James Comey, yet no-one seemed to notice.

Obviously Ms. Stefanik has not been in the swamp long enough to lose her common sense.

More at the link...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Interesting...

Linky

quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Conservative treehouse:

https://theconservativetreehou...-fbi-director-comey/
quote:

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…
Posted on March 20, 2017 by sundance
FBI Director James Comey unmasked as a Deep State Black Hat Operative.

Representative Elise M. Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area. And using a probative questioning timeline, she single-handily pulled the mask from FBI Director James Comey, yet no-one seemed to notice.

Obviously Ms. Stefanik has not been in the swamp long enough to lose her common sense.

More at the link...

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Wink

Watching the reporters transition from asking if Trump was credible after his tweets to that made me smile. I'm sure we will have retractions and apologies coming from the media any moment.

Every day since Trumps tweet about wiretapping, I have watched Sean Spicer be asked by the reporters if President Trump was going to apoligize to Obama.
Lord I hope Sean turns the table and asks the reporters if Obama is going to apoligize to Trump.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
getting crazy

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...eam-source-says.html

Potential 'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team, source says

Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Some time will be needed to properly assess the materials, with the likely result being that congressional investigators and attorneys won’t have a solid handle on the contents of the documents – and their implications – until next week.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is also sympathetic to the effort to determine, with documentary evidence, the extent of any alleged Obama administration spying on the Trump team, sources said.

after Fox benched Napolitano, you would think they wouldn't run w this unless they had a good source. sure hope so.

very disturbing that we keep hearing the FBI has not been responsive

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Another win for DJT! "Whooped ’em again, Josey!”

Reuter's. March 23, 6:15 pm EDT

"Trump's Washington hotel poses no conflict of interest, agency finds"

"The Trump International Hotel in Washington is not in violation of federal conflict-of-interest rules that bar elected officials from taking part in a lease of federal property, the U.S. General Services Administration said on Thursday.

Critics argued that the luxury hotel housed in the historic Old Post Office a few blocks from the White House was a conflict of interest for Republican President Donald Trump because he is both landlord and tenant of the building. Lawyers for the hotel said the claim had no merit.

Democratic lawmakers asked the GSA, which oversees federal property, to clarify the status of the lease arrangement.

“We would like to thank the GSA for their diligent review of this matter," Amanda Miller, a spokeswoman for the hotel, said in an email.

In January, Trump said he would maintain ownership of his global business empire, but hand control to his two oldest sons while president. His eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., subsequently took the reins of the Washington hotel.

In a letter from GSA contracting officer Kevin Terry to Donald Trump Jr., the agency said the issue had been resolved by the younger Trump taking over as head of the company that runs the hotel and by changes to its internal operating agreement.

The GSA said the company, the Trump Old Post Office LLC, was in full compliance with the section of the lease prohibiting elected federal officials from having any part of it.

The hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue has become a rallying point for anti-Trump protesters."

http://www.reuters.com/article...-hotel-idUSKBN16U2RP

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It would appear that this may get nasty for the Obama Administration, exactly what the democrats don't want.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, this may have a negative effect on the Krimson Kenyan's plans to start showing his face all over DC. Razz

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
He has been strangely silent, hasn't he?

Shit's about to get real... I hope.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

Shit's about to get real... I hope.

Please, please, let shit get real.... It's all I want for xmas.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
.[/QUOTE]

Please, please, let shit get real.... It's all I want for xmas.[/QUOTE]

I'll give up Christmas for this !!

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Yeah, especially for a guy who had DJ Rapmaster Holder come out and rev up the faithful for his big entrance.

{crickets}

Strikes me as a guilty man

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gee, this may have a negative effect on the Krimson Kenyan's plans to start showing his face all over DC. Razz

His face should be plastered all over the place.

On those bulletin boards in Post Offices nationwide.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul