SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Country life at it's finest. The two boys are my older grandson's sons, the little gal in the middle is my younger grandson's daughter.

Chrichton can be a handful, but he's as gentle as a kitten with those kids.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 12566 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
"Chrichton can be a handful, but he's as gentle as a kitten with those kids."

Dogs know.

Dogs protect.

Dogs love.

Easy Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3926 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Whew, long day. Almost 500 miles on the car today but my daughter and I got to help get Sam back home.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Friend of mine's granddaughter.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 40562 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post