SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Booty pic

That’s a great picture. I’ve gone back and looked at it about 5 times now, and laughed every time.

Posts: 3215 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Booty pic

That’s a great picture. I’ve gone back and looked at it about 5 times now, and laughed every time.

I agree. Roman is also giving Dad a look like, "What the hell Dad"

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ it didn’t work…

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ CHillin

Roman got a little hot supervising my yard work so I pulled out his doggo pool, he took to it well

Pooped after the hard days work Roll Eyes

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Booty pic

Same here. Hilarious and cute at the same time.

Posts: 3867 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post

Our boys Jack and Boomer..

Posts: 1191 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post

Their Tinder pic

Posts: 1191 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
That's a handsome pair, BT!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
They sure do look guilty. Wink

Posts: 9093 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just went thru this entire thread over the last two days...thank you all so much for sharing the dogs you share your lives with.

A special thank you to all of you who have rescued a dog.

My faith in humanity has improved a bit thanks to this thread ....

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23047 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Taking the great-grandkids for a walk.

Riding in Mom's car.

Love your Akitas. I have one, named Koda.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
@ Sunset_VA

Thanks, they're my "grand-dogs".

They're both somewhat atypical based on the usual description of Akita temperaments.

The older one, on the left, is a total cuddle-bunny with people he knows. The younger one just loves everybody! Other dogs, delivery folks, total strangers - he doesn't care. They were all put on Earth to scratch his ears!

And they both play fetch!

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
@ Sunset_VA

Thanks, they're my "grand-dogs".

They're both somewhat atypical based on the usual description of Akita temperaments.

The older one, on the left, is a total cuddle-bunny with people he knows. The younger one just loves everybody! Other dogs, delivery folks, total strangers - he doesn't care. They were all put on Earth to scratch his ears!

And they both play fetch!

Koda Wuzzie

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
A blue-eyed Akita! Cool!

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
A blue-eyed Akita! Cool!

Koda, according to the DNA test is Siberian Husky and Akita. I've had many Siberians, and the blue eye is the only thing Siberian about him. Otherwise he is Akita. His grandparent on the Siberian side was a show dog.

Actually , Huskita is the correct term for this crossbreed.

美しい犬

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Ah. My daughter and I surmised that exact cross after I sent her the plcture.