SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Ollie is sad pool season is coming to an end

Posts: 2967 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Always glad to see Ollie!

Enjoy the pool, at least for a little while longer Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

GOA, MCRGO, MGO, JPFO Life Member!

GLGR member

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4800 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Ollie says thank you sir!

Posts: 2967 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice pic. I hope Roman like the water, our rottie hated it

Roman watching his mom get his breakfast ready

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 3965 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 13996 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25304 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^that is hilarious!

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's mean!

Posts: 26068 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^... need animal cruelty charges brought................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1047 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Roman just turned four months

Roman "helping" with the leaves

Way passed his nap time Saturday, we went to Paw Fest and then stopped at a restaurant/bar that has a dog friendly outdoor area.

Roman says he's tired of your shenanigans, just hand over the treat

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 3965 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^^ He is so darn cute.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This is Josie, one of the dogs being fostered in our rescue group Smile

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

GOA, MCRGO, MGO, JPFO Life Member!

GLGR member

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4800 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Great-granddaughter had her 3rd birthday yesterday and got her first car - an electric Mercedes SUV!

Sadly, she also got her first hit-and-run... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posts: 13996 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's great Smile

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Roman with his new "Barn Coat"

silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
3 month old Cora enjoying the heating pad on my recliner. My son bought her after Sophie had to be put down suddenly.

Posts: 2257 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I know you guys probably get tired of pictures of my great-granddaughter and her buddy, but I just couldn't resist this one!

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Tired? Nope, not at all. The pictures are great!

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 26324 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Great pic PH

Definitely not tired of pics. Here is Roman for about the fourth time on this page Cool

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

When it comes to that little girl, Crichton has the patience of Job...