SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
This is for you, Hobbs. Wink

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
No pics, unfortunately, but the lovely girlfriend and I were out this morning and happened across a small family with an all-black, all-energy pup on a leash. I asked if it was okay to pet her, and got the okay.

Pup was just a few months old, fully Black Lab, and as sweet as could be. I'm not ready for another dog yet, my own dorkhound (Lab) having crossed the bridge last winter, but it was as cool as could be to be able to wrestle with a Lab puppy for a moment. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13378 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
No pics, unfortunately, but the lovely girlfriend and I were out this morning and happened across a small family with an all-black, all-energy pup on a leash. I asked if it was okay to pet her, and got the okay.

Pup was just a few months old, fully Black Lab, and as sweet as could be. I'm not ready for another dog yet, my own dorkhound (Lab) having crossed the bridge last winter, but it was as cool as could be to be able to wrestle with a Lab puppy for a moment. Cool

Nice story…it sounds like your almost ready. There are plenty of rescues just waiting for you.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^
A good point. "Miss Boogerhead" was a rescue, of sorts, when I got her. The elderly gentleman who had her just couldn't take care of her.

I'm truly not ready yet -- after 26 years of having a dog (or two), I'm ready for a break. But if I need to go pet a dog, I've got plenty of family/friends/neighbors with dogs I can go wool on, just about any time.. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13378 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Totally understand. Our Ollie gives you our best.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Smile Thank you.

God bless America.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
We have 9 dogs. Years ago, I had 12 Siberians and 8 other dogs at one time.

I cannot ever imagine a life without dogs. I think sometimes my dogs give me the biggest incentive to keep living. I just want to outlive them.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Derg Yoga

MOLOTTY= more head than body

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Great-granddaughter Izzy and her new puppy, our great-granddog Opal. She's an English Bulldog.

Be a few weeks yet before she can come home, which should be interesting. She'll be sharing the house with my daughter's two Akitas...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15157 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/3iyAHsu_3uM?t=205

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
[URL=Link]The Corgi and Satan's Hellfire[/URL]

I can't seem to make video show up from IMGUR.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7223 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Corgi and Satan's Hellfire

Found it on YouTube. Looks like it was just posted there.

https://youtu.be/M3w7N1TRMJo

Posts: 3364 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Couple of my favorite shots of my old girl.
She doesn’t like the camera, so hard to get a good pic these days.

Blue Merle Aussie “Sheila” she will be 16 this year.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10903 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Shelia is beautiful!

What is it about Aussies and tech? They just don't seem to trust it for some reason.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Afraid of losing their jobs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD7K6-q-o50

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1974 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10784 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
It's been around 100 degrees here lately, so a very hot Ollie say's hello to all his SigForum buddies.

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I have not posted doggie pix in a while.
For your consideration we have:

Katie in a moment of calm.

Molly just hanging out.

The two of them resting after a long and hard day.

Posts: 4121 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post