SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/HWQTJcHKw3U

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10576 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Charlie and his friends.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TaObbXS2vUg

Posts: 4121 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Chowser, Luna is damned cute! Fox dog! Big Grin

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
My wife and I dog are sitting for a week our neighbor’s 12 year old goldendoodle Boz. He was named after Boz Skaggs.

He’s a very sweet boy and the first dog we’ve had in our house in 31 years.

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43778 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post

Our 4 year old grandson with Murphy, our male goldendoodle.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4207 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Baby Daughter's Baby Akita has grown up...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15158 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Daughter, grandson and grandson's girlfriend (the one who is going to make me a great-grandfather for the 7th time this fall...) were roasting marshmallows. Fate thought they smelled pretty tasty...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15158 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

96 in the late afternoon, and our two big guys are relaxing in the shade of a grapefruit tree.

largedogs.png

Do you saddle them and ride them into town? Holy crap, they're huge!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
the bigger the dog, the more gentle Wink

Posts: 4915 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

96 in the late afternoon, and our two big guys are relaxing in the shade of a grapefruit tree.

largedogs.png

Do you saddle them and ride them into town? Holy crap, they're huge!

The one in front, the Irish Wolfhound, can rest his chin on the kitchen counter without stretching. He sort of lays it there to watch you prepare food, but very politely.

Posts: 10770 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
dog heaven

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54466 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Walter Matthau reincarnated as a dog?

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1849 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post