SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The Most Terrifying Five Words In The English Language
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Most Terrifying Five Words In The English Language Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
"We have a new system."

Posts: 4335 | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
"We are reviewing compensation packages"........

"Please come to my office"..........

"Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others." -John Maxwell

Posts: 5090 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There has been an accident.

Posts: 584 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the two-word marriage proposal:

"You're what???"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7811 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We regret to inform you....

Posts: 3182 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have an outstanding warrant....

Posts: 3182 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your position is being eliminated...

posted Hide Post
This will not hurt much...

That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I am moving back home.

Posts: 11121 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honey, we need to talk.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Round Rock, Texas by God. | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from the government.

Posts: 4048 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have your test results....

No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
HR is on the line...

Posts: 3169 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Road Construction Ahead

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 6620 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
"I'm pregnant with your baby."

美しい犬

Posts: 4966 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"I do."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37636 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I am pregnant

Posts: 205 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess what I just did.

Posts: 204 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are we out of Beer?

Posts: 205 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The reason I stopped you...