SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your actual carry gun...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your actual carry gun... Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
This was yesterday, kind of cool and rainy so decided to wear my new R Grizzle Georgia Snap 2 under a cover garment.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cxm
posted Hide Post
Feeling retro, so this is the gun of the day...

It actually carries rather well...

FWIW

Chuck

Hoist on High the Bonny Blue Flag that Bears the Single Star!!!

Certified SIG Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer

Posts: 1346 | Location: Florida, CSA | Registered: September 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Different holster this time.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Lately it has been this. Was carrying a Glock 42 but getting used to the extra weight of the P365.

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Added an RMR to the 19.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
I have my MACDANIEL II on order right now for my Dan Wesson Vigil commander. Can't wait to get it. Do you like yours?

Sorry about the late response. In answer to your query, absolutely! It is a great design affording variable cants. Very comfortable too. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A S&W BG 38 in a Simply Rugged outside the belt holster.

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

One or the other of these in OWB DeSantis belt slides. S&W 60 in the Summer, 66 in colder weather or when I feel the need for more firepower.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Today:

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Finally found one, been looking for a bright stainless one since March. It replaced my PM9 that I have carried for 13 years. It rides in a Desantis Superfly

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Here's mine with all the extra crap I carry around every day. This is my usual setup in the cold weather months when I can wear a sweatshirt. In the summer, the gun goes IWB in a Don Hume PCCH, and the reload comes off the belt and goes into a pocket.

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Top: G19 Gen 4 w/ XS DXT2 sights is the one I carry outside the house.
Middle: G17 Gen 4 w/ Trijicon HD sights is my bedroom gun.
Botton: G19 Gen 4 w/ Trijicon HD sights in my upstairs office.

I occasionally carry my Sig 1911 Stainless Carry:

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Not that I can CCW in the Formerly Great State of California as I am not part of the aparachik or a major dem contributor, but when I feel the need, this gets the call.

S&W Model 13-3 3" RB

FBI gun, although this isn't an actual issued version, it's a civilian, but same gun.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
P-220 in my version of a Rhodesian holster.

Posts: 590 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Here's my current daily carry. Kimber K6s plus a Speed Beez reloader and a Speed Strip.

Kimber K6s 1 jpg by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post

They are all carried. The P320 is my duty sidearm, the P365XL is my off duty carry and I carry the P365 as a backup in both cases.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Here's my current daily carry. Kimber K6s plus a Speed Beez reloader and a Speed Strip.

Kimber K6s 1 jpg by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Thanks Rolan!
I’m really not a revolver guy, but for reasons I can’t explain, for decades I occasionally get an itch for a Ruger SP101 357, I shop around a bit and usually find a 9mm or 38spl then the desire passes.
When I saw your Kimber, the desire hit, and thinking a knowledgeable guy like you wouldn’t have one for daily carry unless it was utterly reliable. I got on GunBroker to do some K6S pricing... found one and bid the minimum which was $2-300 less than all the others. Thinking there was no way I'd win, but in the end, found that no one bid against me. Now I’m the proud owner of a Kimber K6S too ... I probably won't get it until after Christmas ... I’m just hoping I don’t put an eye out!

This year I’ve bought a couple AR receivers (Trump MAGA, Gadsden flag) but no complete firearms. I thought this would be the year I’d make it without buying a gun ... oh well, maybe next year!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Since I’m not currently in a situation where a snake load might be useful, I’ve been carrying a little bitty .380:

Or, more often, its obsolete bigger brother:

[/url]

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post