SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of dkv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3155 | Location: Connecticut Shoreline | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taken late last night. Two new additions to the family came over my last two days off.

R0002621 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I took a few photos outside the office to see if my sensor was hazy/foggy, or if it was the lens being wonky earlier in the day. I had a little fun with it, and shot some subjects I don't normally shoot.

I'd like to say they turned out alright, but while I've progressed significalntly at real estate (day job), I feel I've regressed in other areas.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3348 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Testing my 17-40mm L today
IMG_1549-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

IMG_1551-3 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

IMG_1566-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Looks like a juvenile black tail jack rabbit.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
The big one seems to get a little too happy around firearms...even the Pit doesn't trust her demeanor LOL

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Walther PPQ 45
Streamlight TLR4-G
Invicta Sea Spider Combat
Spyderco Embassy Auto

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Z06, re: your signature. I had a cousin who pronounced "stationery" "STY shun ree". It took me a while to get the gist of what she was saying.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Escaping the 105 heat at the house, we went to car show at 9000 ft, 71 degrees. My wife's favorites:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rain passing through midtown
R0002701-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
After it passed and I obtained my free car wash
R0002706-3 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Quick shot of the sunset tonight from the side of the road on my way to work

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10913 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Now I have a few P220s...

Posts: 9111 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I totally forget what the subject was for this one.

Posts: 16 | Registered: July 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Photo7 for the win!!

I took friends out to an old cemetery that's being kept by surviving family. The town site is gone, abandoned by 1900.

Tough times, check the ages of these children:

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got dark in the apt and hobbled to the front staircase to see what weather was approaching.

R0002736 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

The view while bed resting
R0002744-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:

Tough times, check the ages of these children:

Tough times indeed. I'd love to know the story behind this family and the causes of death. Certainly life wasn't easy in the West back then, but wow, the Canfields took a hard hit.

I've always enjoyed wandering through old cemetaries, particularly when I lived back east. Many of the places that I visited had Revolutionary War soldiers buried there. Some of the dead from the 1700s lived into their 90s while too many, like here, were young children. The children's deaths you can somewhat understand, but it always amazed me to see people living into their 90s way back then with only the most rudimentary of medical care.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting marker from Hamblin Cemetery. The Mormon Battalion was formed to fight in the Mexican War.

Gustofer, I'm going to try to get more info on the Canfields.