SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I recently took a self portrait at my SO's parents christmas parts.

and I was going through my photo bucket and don't think I ever posted this.. it's my first long exposure shot attempt in Big Sur CA.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
TexasScrub and I were in Mequite, NV and ran across these new Z06 Vettes. That's Tex on the right talking with the one of the guys from Rousch Racing. Not the best location but cool to see the cars.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
TexasScrub and I were in Mequite, NV and ran across these new Z06 Vettes. That's Tex on the right talking with the one of the guys from Rousch Racing. Not the best location but cool to see the cars.

I have been reading quite a bit about these heat soaking really badly. You'd think that the "pinnacle" sports car from a company would have all that ironed out! I do love the look though, Best looking corvette since the 60s in my opinion.

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A new caliber & configuration today

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All that and a
bag of dicks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

I have been reading quite a bit about these heat soaking really badly. You'd think that the "pinnacle" sports car from a company would have all that ironed out! I do love the look though, Best looking corvette since the 60s in my opinion.

the problem is not actually heat-soaking, it's the overprotective ECU programming !

Posts: 207 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Earle:
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:

the problem is not actually heat-soaking, it's the overprotective ECU programming !

I don't think that's what I read, I could be wrong though as I didn't pay TOO close attention. I thought I saw that was the reason numbers dropped off so much after 2-3 runs and they never released a "ring" time. I did read that Vengeance swapped the pulley again and discovered the blower is maxed out at 12psi, so that's all she wrote. Will take heads/cam work to get much above the mix 600 rwhp. Pretty disappointing, stock for stock the viper will walk it in every capacity.

├┼┼╕
246R

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
A very rare (for Scottsdale AZ) "white covering" for a normally dark green Thompson Peak. Great way to start 2015!

And meanwhile, back on Mars... same snow.

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Spent the night up at Flag and it snowed 6 or 7 inches Z06. Beautiful drive up to there.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
David Lee, no doubt a beautiful drive... in the right vehicle. Corvette need not apply.

Meanwhile, later the same day, at Thompson Peak...

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Buddies;

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6am on the way to work this wet Saturday morning
IMG_9298 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Cover shot for an article on the 22/45 LITE.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I wanted to contribute to the watch thread, so I got my Suunto Core and Clackamas Kimber together for a little shoot

├┼┼╕
246R

Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
Comet C/2014 Lovejoy @ Belmont Observatory

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2713 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

L to R: Grand, Owen, and Teewinot

Posts: 13163 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15000 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post