SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Pine Park in the Dixie N.F., Utah

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Foggy this morning and put some new tires on a few days ago, had to take a few pictures.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Pioche, NV is an interesting old mining town. They have the real Boot Hill Cemetery, one of pictures shows the regular town cemetery boundary and the Pioche Mine Tramway.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R0002897-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

I don't smoke, but I take fresh air breaks at work.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Wow ... And you can look straight down and see your shoes!

The last time I could do that I had lost 70 pounds because I had colon canecr! Then after 3 surgeries and 4 years about half of it came back to haunt me Frown

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is your spidey sense tingling? by Tim, on Flickr

Camouflage by Tim, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
Wow ... And you can look straight down and see your shoes!

The last time I could do that I had lost 70 pounds because I had colon canecr! Then after 3 surgeries and 4 years about half of it came back to haunt me Frown

I feel like I need to lose a few myself. Not in the best of shape. My back is currently all sorts of messed up so any real activty other than walking is a stretch right now.

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday morning, start of a 12 hr shift in this hell hole.
IMG_1806-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Let the stupidity begin.

posted Hide Post
Damn photobucket.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VANQUISH,

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
^
They may know whisky ,but that two horse wagon is missing an essential thing that only a old country boy can spot

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
^ The seat?

Some great photos! I still need to find a new hosting site, I have a few meager additions.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
^ The seat?
Wow! I was thinking the horses....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
^ The seat?

Seems like there should be a cross piece up front to hitch the horses to.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modestglock26:
I feel like I need to lose a few myself. Not in the best of shape. My back is currently all sorts of messed up so any real activty other than walking is a stretch right now.

Keep the faith bro ... Complications of my cancer & surgeries resulted in an episode of Autoimmune Pancreatitis type II, severe osteoporosis gave me 2 compressed vertebra (before I was diagnosed) resulting in chronic mid-back pain, then double down with Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis in my hands, knees & ankles.

The doctors at Mayo clinic not only saved my life but just going there gave me a whole new outlook on life ... I know what a lucky man I am. I may have problems but I encountered many people there that have much bigger problems than I.

If you ever find yourself getting depressed (or want a second opinion) go to Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN. and just hang out for the day and see how lucky you are!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Another from a week ago, my friend on the Mt Wilson Byway, Nevada.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
Another from a week ago, my friend on the Mt Wilson Byway, Nevada.

Kind of reminds me of this one near Jasper, Alberta, Canada:

DSC_3088.jpg
by David Casteel, on Flickr
Our tour driver called it the "road to nowhere".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to focus on certain colors during my walks around the day. Yesterday was red.

R0002918 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
^ The seat?

Seems like there should be a cross piece up front to hitch the horses to.

Also missing single trees at the rear of the tong.
Lots of attachments missing.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post