SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Firefly on prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Firefly on prime Login/Join 
Member
Picture of konata88
posted
Just noticed that firefly is available on prime now.




"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
 
Posts: 15134 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It was a nice surprise for me earlier this week, to sit back and hear

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me. [/url]

...
 
Posts: 8276 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Shiny.




 
Posts: 11492 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
I aim to misbehave.
 
Posts: 1335 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Browncoats forever!



"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
 
Posts: 1611 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Shiny.

Let's be bad guys.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46611 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“If somebody tries to kill you, you try to kill em’ right back.”

“It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another.”

“Burn the land, boil the sea you can’t take the sky from me.”

“I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.”

“No power in the verse’ can stop me.”

Ummmmm yeah I’m a brown coat. I don’t wear a cunning hat but I am a brown coat. Big Grin


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
 
Posts: 8791 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
My days of not taking you seriously are coming to a middle.
 
Posts: 3759 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
you know what the chain of command is?
no
It's the chain i get and beat you with until you understand who is in command


_____________________________________
"We must not allow a mine shaft gap."
 
Posts: 2274 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Firefly on prime

© SIGforum 2026